Chapter 1

Holly Potter was content with her life. She had just turned 21 and she was married to the most beautiful woman in the world, her wonderful soulmate and the love of her life, Daphne Greengrass.

The two had met on the train to Hogwarts and had said each other's words much to the shock of their younger selves. They had been inseparable since then.

Their years at Hogwarts had been weird. Daphne had stayed out of most of the problems much to Holly's persistence. The two had started dating 4th year and had been together ever since.

They had also just welcomed Hope Minerva Potter-Black into the world and couldn't be more happy.

They also had a wonderful 4 year old son who loved to mess with people by switching his appearance far too often.

He was the best big brother to baby Hope and was already protective of her.

The two pups loved each other very much and Teddy had been welcomed into the pack as soon as Holly had set eyes on him. He reminded her of her own godfather and one of her best friend and cousin, Nymphadora 'Don't call me that!' Tonks.

Holly was sitting in her home office going over some paperwork when the door opened and her favorite people came into the room.

Her wife carrying their newborn baby and holding the hand of their son as she slowly entered the room.

"Mummy!" The little pup squealed as he let go of his mama's hand and ran for his mum. "Hey pup." Holly said as she picked the little boy up. He had taken on his favorite appearance of brown messy hair and green eyes, looking a lot like Holly herself.

"Hey Daph." Holly greeted as she walked towards her wife and gave her a searing kiss that left Daphne wanting more.

"Hey luv." Daphne greeted with a smile. A smile that made Holly weak in the knees every time she saw it.

"So, are the Weasley's, Malfoy's, Zabini's, Nott's, Longbottom's, and Lovegood's still coming over?" Holly asked.

Daphne nodded towards her as the floo started puffing signalling that the other's were there.

Everyone stepped out with a small smile as Molly came over towards the family of four. "Ah there they are. Don't worry everyone, I'll take good care of the kiddos." Molly said as she grabbed baby Hope who had fallen asleep and little Teddy who took her hand.

Molly was watching the kids as the group talked and hung out for the day.

Once Molly left everyone sat down on the couches. No one had brought their significant other unless they were apart of the group.

The only ones who were dating in their group were Holly and Daphne, Blaise and Theodore, and Ron and Hermione.

Everyone else left their significant other at home to come and hang out for the day.

The group talked and chatted about the good ole days at Hogwarts and their crazy adventures when a blinding light knocked them out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hogwarts 1976, Great Hall.

In the great hall sat the students of the 1976 era as they all talked and ate happily.

Sat at the Gryffindor table sat four boys. Two of which were staring at Lily Evans as she chatted with her friends further down the table.

What most didn't know was that the three were soulmates. They had said each other's words in their first year, but Lily has decided she wanted to wait before she got together with them.