Chapter 8

Ron and Hermione

[Later on, the Hogwarts Express is travelling through the countryside. Holly is in sitting alone in a train compartment, and Ron appears in the doorway.]

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full.
Holly: No, not at all.
Ron: [sits across from Holly] I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.
Holly: I'm Holly. Holly Potter-Black.
[Ron goes agape.]

Ron: Potter-Black? So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the...
Holly: The what?
Ron: [whispers] Scar...?

"Ronald!" Molly screeched causing those closest to her to hold their ears in pain.

"Bloody hell, she's even scarier when she was younger!" Holly whispered in shock causing the Weasley siblings to nod frantically.

Holly: Oh [lifts up his hair bangs to reveal it]
Ron: Wicked.
[A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.]

"Chocolate!" Holly and Remus shouted in unison causing them to look at each other with find smiles.

James, Sirius, and Lily smile at their daughter.

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?
Ron: [Holds up his mushed sandwiches] No, thanks, I'm all set. [smacks lips.]
Holly: We'll take the lot! [pulls out coins]
Ron: Whoa!

[A bit later, Holly and Ron are not sitting together eating bundles of sweets. Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over his head.]

The Marauders all look at the screen wondering why that eat looked like Peter. James, Sirius, and Remus looked at Peter who shrugged.

Holly: Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?
Ron: They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!

"Ugh!" Those in the great hall moaned in disgust.

[Holly quickly takes the bean she was chewing out of her mouth.]

Harry: [picks up a blue and gold package] These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?

Ron: It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 my self.

"1100!" Ron said.

Remus smirked "3900." Remus said almost smugly. Daphne smirked knowing that Holly had them both beat. Holly loved chocolate almost as much as she loved Daphne herself. If Daphne were to ever get in trouble with her wife all she had to do was buy a boat last of chocolate and they'd be perfectly fine.

"Ha, jokes on you I've got 57,098." Holly said smugly causing those around her to look at her in shock.

[Holly opens the package, and a chocolate frog jumps onto the window and climbs up.] Watch it! [The frog reaches the open gap in the window, and jumps out.] Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.

Holly: [seeing Dumbledore's image in the card and and almost invisible sneer showed up on her face. ] I got Dumbledore.
Ron: I got about 6 of him.
[Holly looks at the card again, but Dumbledore has vanished.]

The Potter and Black family sneered at the man himself as they remembered what he did to their niece/daughter/granddaughter.

Holly: Hey, he's gone!
Ron: Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? [Scabbers squeaks] This is Scabbers, by the way, pathetic, isn't he?
Harry: A little.