Chapter 3

Doorstep Delivery

[It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.]

"Professor Dumbledore, what are you doing in a muggle neighborhood?" Peter Pettigrew asked in curiosity. No one noticed as the group from the future sent him subtle glares, no one except Andromeda Tonks of course.

She looked at Peter with a questioning look in her eyes, wondering what he did to upset the future generation.

"Hey that looks like Minnie!" James and the rest of the Marauders said in unison. "What have I said about not calling me Minnie Mr. Potter, Mr. Black, Mr. Lupin, and Mr. Pettigrew?" McGonagall asked. "Not to do it Minnie." The Marauders said with cheeky smiles making McGonagall sigh though her lips did quirk up a bit.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

"I was right!" James said.

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

"What rumors?" A curious Ravenclaw asked, only to be ignored by the future generation and get confused looks from everyone else.

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad

McGonagall: And the girl?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing her.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Dumbledore: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

"Just not my secrets." The future generation said in unison, causing the half giant to smile sheepishly in getting praised by Dumbledore, and for his bad secret keeping skills to be displayed out in the open.

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.]

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake her. There you go.

[Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore]

Many awes and coos went around from the women and mother's in the room at the sight of baby Holly, Holly blushed bright red at that while Daphne smirked and whispered "you look beautiful as a baby." Into Holly's ear making her poor wife shiver.

McGonagall: Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are...

Dumbledore: The only family she has.

"Where are we?" James and Sirius asked confused. Holly just sighed. "It should be explained in the movie soon." Holly said.