𝟷 - 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗒.

𝐙𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐙𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒.
𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴  ⇝ locker room📍
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 2 ~~ 𝟻:𝟹𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.

▬ ▬

Zyeon hitched his pants up as he made his way into the locker room. He had to informed the team about the next practice.

It was a new season. A new era of the high school football was coming in Zyeon opinion, everyone was ready it for it.

"Mane ftk! Fuck dem kids!" Zyeon heard making him laugh and shake his head as he walked into the locker room, he already knowing it was Ben loud self.

"Aye coach?" He heard causing him to look over at the tall male, Kentrell but he went by kash. He was new to the team but he was incredible talented and shy. "Yea wassup kash,"

"Uh can I have the key to the workout room? I was planning on have a workout session by myself, you kno slime?" He asked softly and slightly raspy.

Zye smiled soft and nodded at the boy. "I'll give you the one of the extra keys after practice, okay?" He replied.

Kentrell was always shy, zyeon and him spoke occasionally and made small talk when zye was directing the male to something and when Kentrell was needing help understanding a play.

Ove the year zyeon had been here at the school. He realized that kentrell kept to himself all the times but he did talk to a couple of people on the team, he never was the out-going person.

A small smile formed on Kentrell face then he bit down on his lip and covered it with a quick nod as they stared into each other orbs for a quick second.

He had on a black Nike hoodie over his person and black sweatpants with white air forces on his feet, he always dressed nice every time showing up to practice or at school. Zyeon would be lying if he didn't say the younger male wasn't attractive, his skin was so clean and clear.

His hygiene was one thing he clearly care and adore because his hands and nails were cut and nice and his breath was always fresh.

"Ite, das fine coach." Kentrell said deeply.

Zyeon blushed lightly and nodded then quickly made his way towards his son. "Sonson." He called gaining Saturn attention, he looked up from his phone and smiled. "Wassam ma?" He replied playing with his hair and licked over his plump lips.

"We got practice tomorrow early tomorrow, ite?"

Saturn smacked his lips and stared at zyeon. "Ma why?"