𝟷𝟹 - 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘥.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 ⇝ his home📍
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 15 ~~ 𝟷:𝟶𝟻 𝙿.𝙼.

▬ ▬

"Kentrell!" He heard his Auntie voice through his Beats headphones, making him groan lowly in irritation and take the headphones off his head and place it onto his home that was on-top of the desk.

Kentrell quickly jumping out of his chair and rushing out of his room, the wood creaking from his heavy footsteps. "Yes ma'am?"

"C'mere boay." Tyra said. Kash not hesitating to walk over to his Aunt and standing in front of her, nervously since he didn't know why she would need or call him for.

It's been a few days since zyeon 'Found' him after the party. Tyra haven't barely spoken a word to him but she took his phone whenever he was sleeping one night so that meant he couldn't speak to Zyeon anymore.

She been mainly ignoring him or agitated by his presence so he stayed in his room and kept his mouth shut. He been going to school and practice, the normal places he sees the smaller.

He been irritated with his aunt because he's been wanting to speak to his coach badly, He wanted to hear his voice.

"I need you go to the grocery shopping for me, you think you can do that, Kentrell?" She asked as if Kash was stupid or something.

"Yes ma'am." Kentrell said meekly, tugging at his free-forms. "Good. When you get back, I'll give your phone back and hm, take this." Tyra said, shoving a paper which he assumed was a grocery list into his hand and fake smiling at him.

Kentrell stared at her fake smile and nodded his head, "Okay." He said, sliding the paper into his pocket carefully before exiting out of the living room and into his room to get him some slides.

Kentrell walked to his closet and opened the door then stepped into his black Nike slides and exited out of his room and walked to the front door, "Don't take long Kentrell." She said sternly.

He didn't respond and walked directly out of Tyra's home and closed the door behind him quietly, he threw his hoodie over his head and began walking in the direction of the nearest grocery store.

After a thirty minute walk, Kentrell meet his destination at the Food Lion and walk through the automatic doors and grab a buggie from the rest of the carts.

Kentrell pulled the paper out of his pocket and looked at the list Tyra wrote in pencil, he had to get some bread and angels noodles first.