𝟷𝟷 - 𝘺𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺?

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 ⇝  Dakari home📍
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9 ~~ 𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟻 𝙿.𝙼.

▬ ▬

"dooda'man, ya goin' ta that pool party tmr night, i kno ya wanna turn up after dat big ass win folks." Dakari questioned, closing his room door behind him and looking over at kentrell.

whom was sitting at the desk and gathering his home work from out of his book bag.

"uh, ion know mane." kentrell mumbled quietly, shrugging softly and grabbing his green mechanical pencil from his pencil pouch.

they went to eat after the game which zyeon paid for, they all were excited and happy for their first season win and they were planning on getting more.

kash was only happy that he was getting more time to spend with his coach.

despite it other were around, he just loved being in the smaller presence so it didn't seem to bother him.

Dakari stepped out of his Yeezy shoes and pulled his red hoodie over his head and thrown it into the dirty laundry bin, "c'mon folks'nem, please? all da hoes gone be dere. dat shorty on da cheer time — obviously gon be dere looking fa' ya and shit. And guess what ima tell her?"

"what ya gone tell her." kentrell grumbled softly, looking up at the taller. "he bitch out!"

kentrell kissed his teeth and laughed a bit. "mane, fuck up fa ya wake up miss cleo'."

"she ain't even hea' flunkie, bro are ya going to da pool party or no?" demon questioned sternly, staring down the lanky taller.

kentrell avoided eye contact with dakari and sighed, "man i guess." he muttered lowly.

he didn't wanted to get in trouble with his aunt again, she was already mad at him but he knew he couldn't go home so he at least could stay at dakari home.

and if he stayed out late at the party, she would definitely had an attitude and problem with him. he knew he couldn't put this up for any longer, it wasn't manageable and it wasn't healthy.

an freshman getting kicked out every single day and being forced to go along with aunt disrespectful behavior and ways.

he didn't have any other family members to reach out for help, he thought about telling zyeon about what was going on but he didn't want to burden him.

"saydat dooda, i'll give ya aunt an explanation and shit but i'm finna hop inna shower." He rasped, gathering his night clothes and grabbing his towel.

"alright, can i okay the game after i finish ma work poodna?" kash looked over at him.

"of course, i just got dat new cod so go ahead and have fun trell." demon mumbled softly, kentrell nodded with an smile on his face before he finished his homework.