𝟽 - 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 ⇝ the mall 📍
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8 ~~ 𝟹:𝟸𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.

▬ ▬

"You look so pretty," kentrell whispered softly staring at zyeon who walked into a store.

This was their fifth store they went inside, zyeon and kentrell were both enjoying each other company.

Zyeon laughed, "thank you kentrell but das the third time you told me since I picked you up."

Kentrell smiled and looked away, "Well you is, just like yo caption 'call me pretty as you should'." He mocked innocently, zyeon smiled at kentrell. "You so adorable love."

"Thank you ma after dis store can we go to da pet store?"

"Yea of course. You like animals kentrell?" He asked, looking up from the clothes rack and glanced up at kentrell.

Kentrell hummed and nodded his head. "Lizards for sum reason. When I was younger, I thought they were cool and stayed as my favorite."

Zyeon smiled softly before he had a changed to respond to Kentrell's cute statement, a worker walked up to them with a smile on her face. "Y'all okay doin good?"

Kentrell glared at her and rolled his head and tipped his head at her. "Yea we straight." He mumbled.

Zye looked at kentrell and shook his head and looked at the girl. "Yes ma'am we're fine, thank for asking. Have a nice day." He dismissed her.

A small smirk fell on kentrell face as the worker walked away from them.

Zyeon glanced over at kash and shook his head. "Kentrell you so mean." Zyeon laughed breaking the silence between them.

"Cuz she probably was tryin to spit game." He mumbled softly. "Well you didn't even give her a chance."

"Ion want nobody, I gotta focus on school and shit."

Zyeon hummed lowly, and nodded his head. "As you should, c'mon bud we gon go to da pet store so you can see da lizards?"

Kentrell laughed a bit as they walked out of the store and into the pet store that was across from the other store.

Kentrell allowed zyeon to walked in the store first he held a natural mug on his face as he looked at all the other animals.

"Kentrell?" Zyeon spoke barely over a whisper. Kentrell glared down at zye and furrowed his eyebrows. "Yea coach?" He asked lowly while they walked to where the lizards were.