𝟺 - 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾.

𝐙𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐙𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒.
𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 ⇝ his resident📍
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 3 ~~ 𝟾:𝟹𝟶 𝙰.𝙼.

▬ ▬

"This little nigga betta be fuckin up. Ian got time to hear his mouth." Zyeon thought as he walked to saturn roomed door while he texted kentrell back.

The boy did text zyeon last night it was really late, zyeon was thinking the boy wasn't going to text him.

He was still worried about the boy safety, but he said he was just going to stay at his friend house.

He didn't pry on the situation but he just wanted kentrell to know he had someone to rely on.

Zyeon rubbed his eyes and walked into saturn bedroom, "Aye mane? Wake up sweetheart."

"Ma, you is tried as hell." Mari laughed as he entered his bedroom from his bathroom that was connected to his room.

Zye stared at saturn, "you just don't wanna go." He mumbled softly. Saturn hummed loudly. "Glad you know sonson." He pat mari back before he walked out of his son bedroom.

𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 -- university of Louisiana📍
Nᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 3 ~~ 𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟸 𝙰.𝙼.

"Ugh guh, look how fuckin sexy mr zye is." A girl failed to whisper to her friend as they walked passed the faculty office, zyeon only shook his head and laughed. Lani laughed. "That's the third time zye, dis young ass girls."

"Chile it get worse every day," He mumbled standing up from the desk and walked to the door and closed it so they can have more privacy. "Lani, you know number 38?"

"Mhmm ain't he da boy who got into with den of the seniors because of bennett actions."

Zye hummed softly and made his way back to his chair. "Yes lord, him. He's the new qb. I gave him the keys to the workout cuz he wanted to workout late, I guess."

Kalani hummed as she listened to zyeon continue to tell the story. "Mari bad ass left his AirPods in the workout room and so I go and get em but I see dis little nigga in dere sleeping — like no worries in the world type sleep."

Lani laughed, "Stop lyin, he was just sleeping?"

"Yess he was croaked on da floor, Ian know if it was personal matters or if he was really just tired. Ian judge him or anything but I gave him a ride home and gave him my number so if he needed anything he can contact me."