Fate of a Lizardman, Discussion about the Future, and an "Surprise" Guest

""Gabiru! Gabiru! Gabiru!""

The high pitch screams and squeals of the green lizardmen rang throughout the goblin village.

"Yea no. I am not dealing with this today. It's been so long that I completely forgot how stupid, brainless, foolish, idiosincratic Gabiru was when we just met him."

Rimuru, standing in front of this sorry excuse of a performance, was mentally berating himself for completely overlooking the fact that he had to listen to it all over again.

"My Lord, how should we deal with this fool?" asked Benimaru, who was standing right beside him. He had asked this question through {Thought Communication}, his voice underlaid with contempt and anger.

"Just ignore the damn idiot. And get Gobta over here. Let him deal with it."

Rimuru, quickly wanting to get out of this mess, immediately instructed them to contact Gobta. However, Benimaru dashed his hopes of a quick resolution to the entire farce.

"My Lord, Gobta is still out of commission."

Yes, Gobta was indeed still unconscious. Thanks to having two very strict teachers training him and the young goblins, along with the "food" that Shion made.

"Well then WAKE HIM UP! I already have an antidote in case he is still suffering."

["Master, Gobta has already received the skill {Poison Resistance}."]

"Perfect."

Benimaru then swiftly and discreetly turned around and left, once he received the antidote from Rimuru.

Rimuru, for his part, completely ignored the offer of servitude from Gabiru. Yea right, not happening. He had already directed Rigurd to take control of the situation, and continued to ignore the conversation.

Rimuru then eyed Shizue, who was staring blankly at Gabiru. He noticed that she was trying to understand what she was even seeing.

"Rimuru-san...?" she asked, with her recently acquired {Thought Transmission} that she received from Ciel.

"Don't bother trying to understand the idiot." Rimuru answered. He then turned his focus to Shion. "Oi, Shion! Control yourself."

The secretary in question was milliseconds away from punting Gabiru across the entire Jura Forest. However, after being notified, she immediately made a mournful face, before complaining away through {Thought Transmission}.

Ignoring the now ranting Shion,Rimuru then finally turned to Gabiru, focusing on the conversation for once, while also reading his mind to understand his thoughts. This was done to plan for the future...however...

"...much...stronger...than you..." finished Gabiru, before looking in a certain direction.

Rimuru, quickly tracing Gabiru's line of sight, immediately noticed that he was staring at Shizue's ample bosom.

"Wow..." thought Gabiru.

Gabiru then proceeded to make the most unnecessary comment of all time.

A few seconds went by as Rimuru tried to process what he just heard and witnessed.

"Gabiru...you perverted piece of sh-"

Immediately feeling his temper flare up, Rimuru quickly refrained himself from any sudden moves. Yes, this was all to ensure the timeline. To ensure that he could predict his enemies. His harsher treatment of his subordinates is to ensure that they are stronger. Not that he has any grudges against them or anything...