Chapter 6: YOU BROKE UP?!

Frosty-Zane sat on the roof of the Bounty, his legs crossed and his eyes closed as he listened to the sounds of the crashing waves and wind blowing past his ears. He was trying to focus on an idea of how he and the others could return home, despite having zero leads. He and the others have turned the Bounty upside down a number of times trying to find anything, they also talked to their counterparts who have done the same, and nothing.

He let out an annoyed breath as he opened his eyes and gazed over the ocean. Did they really have to wait for their teacher to return for them if he returned at all? He could see his hands being covered with frost at the thought. Throughout the rest of the week, since Kai revealed that they could still access their powers, they all have had a glimpse of their own acting up. Zane unintentionally froze things he touched, Jay got a bit too zap-happy and gave big shocks to both others (himself)and electronics, and Cole's strength came back in full force and he ended up ripping the doors off their hinges without meaning to. It required a lot of concentration, despite their powers feeling weaker compared to what their levels once were. However, they were definitely not powerless.

The sound of multiple footsteps could be heard landing on the deck, shifting his eyes he could see their older counterparts arriving in their ninja gis. After Firecracker-Kai was fully healed after a week of bed rest after his encounter with Red Son, Komo-Lloyd suggested that they need to pick back up on their training to stay in shape and on guard. Rocky-Cole offered they could use their Bounty's training system since the older counterparts' own didn't seem to have one after they all had a tour of one another's ships, and so that they can do training on both Spinjitsu and Masterbuilding.

He could also spot MK and Mei behind them. The young adults also invested in both skills and wanted to learn, as MK wanted to learn a fighting style that not even his idol knew, and Mei thought it would be fun and it could give them an advantage over their enemies.

It would be interesting to see how much they differ in fighting.

Zane hopped down to greet them and gather the others for their training.

***

The older counterparts were wiped out attempting to run through the Bounty's training course while under the time limit set for them by the youths. It was so weird. Their time was however long it took to make a cup of tea as Frosty continued to demonstrate. They were all slouched on the ground trying to regain their breaths as Boulder-Cole was swiftly flung over to their pile after being knocked away by the carousel of dummies. Many of the younger ones laughed at seeing them being knocked down back to back. "Not as easy as it looks, is it?" Monty giggled from the railing next to the pile, enjoying the show of their older counterparts being destroyed by their beginner course. Snickering even more at some overconfidence that they displayed at the first sight of the course.

"This is what you had to do to learn Spinjitsu?" Blitz wheezed out underneath Boulder as he attempted to look up at the small blond. "Yup, and this is the easy one."

Mei and MK were watching from the other side, wincing at each ninja's failure to complete the course that was apparently a beginner course. The group groaned at Monty's words of this just being an easy course, Frosty watched them for a moment before stating, "Perhaps we should break for lunch, let you get rested before trying again."

None of the older teens complained, nor did the young adults who haven't even had a chance to try the course, perhaps food would make it better when they got back.

+++

The three groups sat around the deck by the training course eating sandwiches that Frosty and Komo made, the older green ninja insisting that he helped considering how many people there were and how he was the one who insisted on training.