Your unruly counterpart (beginning of part 3)

You grumbled as Joseph still wasn't at the airport even after he said he'd be there early to get you.

"I even made sure my plane would land extra late, and he's still not here."

"Who's not here?"

"That old geeze- Joseph!"

"No, no go on. You were saying something about an old geezer?"

You snorted at his antics and laughed before pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"I haven't seen you in ages."

"It's been a month."

"Yeah, that way too long, how's Suzie?"

"She said if I don't bring you next time I go home, I'm sleeping outside."

"It's good that she's still the same."

Suddenly, you felt someone tackle you, and you returned the hug with an equal amount of force.

"Mrs. Kujo, it's good to see you!"

"(Y/n)!"

"Alright, alright, it's good to see you, hols."

Joseph cleared his throat, and you stuck your tongue out in retaliation.

"Bleh, you were with Holly before I even came here."

"She's my daughter!"

"Well, She's my niece!"

Before the two of you could start bickering, you suddenly remembered why you were here.

"Old geezer, you said something happened to Jotaro?"

"Yeah, that's why I called you in."

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jotaro was surprised to see you as you hugged him, almost breaking his spine in the process.

"Jojo, I heard from that nasty old man that you have a stand now."
"I see all those years running the foundation hasn't changed you."

Jotaro sighed at your antics before wringling out of your grip, and you pouted before facing the other person in the room.

"Avdol."
"(Y/n), please don't."

But it was too late that you had already brought him in for a bone crushing hug, causing him to wheeze.

"It's good to see you, bud."
"Are you forgetting something?"
"Oh, right."
You dropped avdol and faced everyone again,a grim look on your face.

"Dio is alive. I'll be leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow to locate and dispose of him."

"Why not today."
"Because I need to scope out your school, knowing that blonde bastard he's already sent a stand user here."

You would have to work quickly before any of your plans got leaked. You opened your suitcase and, to everyone's confusion, pulled out two vials.

"I'd like to call it my own personal vampire repellent. One sip of this can kill even the strongest of vampires."
"Where did you
"You know better than to ask me questions like that, Joseph."

Your heart felt heavy as you remembered all those years that were taken from you as you were left to rot away in that ice tomb. Your heart burned with anger, but then you felt a small pulse, and that seemed to calm you to an extent. You sighed and fished into your pocket before handing jotaro a small Keychain. You smiled at his confusion and just ruffled his hair before leaving.

"I'll have to work fast before he causes anymore damage."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jotaro didn't know how to feel about his new powers or the fact his aunt had just become his new teacher. He sighed in contempt and pulled his hat down, but luck wasn't on his side as your voice reverberated throughout the class.

"Jotaro, you know better than to wear hats indoors."

It was as if time had stopped. Everyone looked at you as if you had grown two heads. You had a grin on your face, knowing that he would never go against you as he reluctantly pulled off his hat.

"Well, students, I'm your substitute for this week as your teacher has fallen ill. I'm (Y/n) Joestar, and I hope we can get along."

You put on your best smile and chuckled as the class remained quiet, the only noise being jotaro sighed once again at your antics.
You were breezing through the day. No surprise to Jotaro, but what he didn't appreciate were the boys in his class staring at you for too long. Once he caught them, they would get the nastiest glare imaginable and were forced to focus on their work.

"You've been a wonderful class. Have a great weekend."

You walked out of the classroom and walked about the school only to be pulled into the infirmary by the nurse as she frantically looked around.

"I need your help."
"With what?"
"I need you to die for me."

And with that, she jumped on you, but her strength was no match for you as without a struggle, you pinned her to the ground and called jotaro.

"I found the stand user, hurry to the infirmary."

You watched as the woman struggled in your hold, attempting to scream, but you gave a warning look that shut her up quickly.

"You know using people's bodies as puppets is very bad kakyoin."
"Being related to the joestars is also bad (y/n) master DIO told me all about you."
"Wait, did you say -"

He used your confusion to his advantage and throwing you off the woman with an unreasonable force.

"Her body can't handle this kind of treatment,you gotta stop."

"I can do as I please to stop you as it is the will of my Master."

You rubbed your temple and picked up the woman, allowing yourself to grow to your full height and not so gently knocked her out. Kakyoin's eyes widened in surprise as he'd never seen you do that before.

"I don't like being tall all the time too much complications, but I also don't like people threatening my family."

You grabbed kakyoin from the window sill and picked him up, bringing out your own stand to restrain the tail of hierophant green. You knocked him out as well, allowing for jotaro to walk in just in time to catch you throwing him over your shoulder.

"C'mon, we have to take him to your grandfather."
"So he's the stand user?"
"Yeah, but it seems we have another problem on our hands."

You felt an oncoming headache, so you gently rubbed your temple as you left the school compound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It seems that she is alive after all, dear (y/n)."

Somewhere in Egypt sat a blonde mon watching with delight as you took one of his men with you. He took in all your features, noting you hadn't aged a bit, and wondered if your death would be sweeter now that you have more loved ones.

"All in due time master DIO."
"All in due time indeed."

(I've been gone for a long ass time sorry yall)