as one story ends another begins (end of part 2)

While being back with whammu wasn't bad, the loneliness started to bother you.
'It's a lot quieter without Santana here.'

You groaned when the door opened again revealing another one of their vampire servants.

"Lord Kars requests yo-
"Yeah, yeah I'll be there in a bit."

You quietly sighed as the chains around your legs were undone. The vampire was relieved to be as far away from you as possible until theyade the mistake of turning their back to you, and just like that Kars had lost another servant.

"You're not my type so I'll be going now."

Slipping into the hallway you made your way to the main room of the building. You bowed your head respectfully.

"Master, you needed to see me?"
"In two days time we will be fighting those mortals for the red stone of aja, I expect you to fight along side us."
"It would be my pleasure."
"And could you please stop killing my servants that was the third one this week."

Without another word you left the room giggling all the while knowing that you would have a lot of preparations to make.

"You'll, naturally be fighting those hamon warriors along side us."
"What?!"

You we're currently in your make shift room as wammu told you about the plan to defeat your friends. The word shocked wouldn't be enough to describe how you felt in that moment.

"And what If I say no?"
"You can't."
"Fine."

You reluctantly agreed knowing arguing wouldn't get you anywhere. If you didn't execute the plan sooner than later things wouldn't turn out in your favor.

"What if they win?"
"They won't If you don't allow them to."
"I won't let you down."
"I know you won't."

The day seemed to be going by so fast but you knew it was just your nerves affecting you, the day of the battle was here and you unfortunately still weren't trusted enough to go by yourself so wammu was tasked with ensuring you didn't flee before the battle to happen.

Kars looked at your form as you were slung over wammu's shoulder.

" y/n the night is still young, you shouldn't exhaust yourself so soon."

You didn't respond as in the distance you spotted the people you had cared about the most.

"Y/n we've come to rescue you!"
"You imbecile can you be any louder!"
"I can actually, want to see?"

You didn't dare smile as both of your family's eyes were on you so instead you buried your face into your older brother's shoulder and closed your eyes.

"Did you bring the stone?"

At that point you had spaced out until you felt yourself being tossed into the air and luckily you landed on one of the beams.

"For the time being you are to sit there and observe ,if you try to help them,they'll die."

"I understand master kars."
"Good and I hope now you'll see what those pathetic humans of yours can do."

You watched intending to stop the battle the minute either of them ended up close to death's door. Unfortunately for you Kars had figured you out and took precautions to have you restrained next to him. He sighed and ruffled your hair

"I understand that they mean something to you, so I'll let you keep one alive."

You stiffened at that notion and struggled to break free from your binds as you saw wammu's arms start to fall apart. You felt helpless as a sudden calm rushed through your body.