fool me once shame on you

Esidesi: you know y/n, whammu has really been distracted lately, if you were to come back he would be quite happy

Y/n: you can't make me come back by guilt tripping me with whamm.

Esidesi: what if I told you that he wasn't taking care of himself without you there.

Y/n hesitated when she heard that, esidisi noticed and sent out some boiling blood.

Joseph: Y/n look out!
Y/n: thanks jojo.

Forming a wall of ice y/n watched as the blood melted the wall and took that opportunity to send  out a plethora of spikes from the ice only esidesi to melt them.

Esidesi: y/n we've trained together your little tricks don't work on me.

Y/n smiled confusing esidesi slightly but he didn't let it show on his face.

Y/n: esidisi you forget I have more than one trick up my sleeve.

Smirking as esidesi realized that Joseph was no longer within his line of sight, y/n unsheathed her dagger allowing hamon to flow through it.

Y/n: Now jojo!
Esidesi: clever girl.

Joseph used rope he had tied around esidisi's hand without him noticing. Y/n slid on the ice with precision, sliced his arm off letting it land on  a spike skewering it, watching as Joseph kicked it removing the skin leaving nothing but bone.

Y/n: how do you like them apples esidisi?

Rushing to attack once again but was quickly stopped by Joseph, his eyes traveled to esidesi's form as he crouched over what was left of his hand. Y/n gave Joseph a look of annoyance before facing esidisi once more.

Joseph: what is he doing?
Y/n: jojo let me go, now.
Joseph: he's dangerous y/n.
Y/n: and so am I.
Joseph: bu-

They were cut off by whimpering, y/n's eyes widened as she realized what was happening.

Esidesi:

Y/n: Dammit jojo I told you!
Joseph:, well I'm sorry!
Esidesi: enough of your bickering, you may have been able to remove my arm but I won't let you get another hit in.

Y/n: you're getting pretty cocky there.

She quickly jumped back as esidesi sent out more of his boiling blood landing but instead of hitting her it landed on Joseph.

Y/n: Jojo you alright!?

Esidisi: your next line will be 'you bastard'
Y/n: You bastard!

Her anger quickly melted into shock but kept her expression neutral as to not give him the satisfaction.

Y/n: jojo he's finally taking this seriously!
Joseph: so he wasn't before?!
Esidisi: y/n I'm going to give you one more chance join us and I'll give you the antidote or die with the human.

Y/n: nah, I'm fine with my human.
Esidesi: then die.
Y/n: I don't think I'll do that either.

Dodging an onslaught of boiling blood y/n sent Joseph another look and he quickly put their plan into action, allowing the ice on the spikes to melt she quickly transferred some hamon into her feet  shrunk sliding between the cracks of the spike.

Esidisi: oh so are we playing hide and seek now y/n because I'll win or are you waiting for Joseph to tie me up with his rope?

Y/n: you talk too much.

Freezing the underside of the spikes she slid through the cracks quickly growing back in size and giving Joseph a nod.

Joseph: it seems you've fallen into our trap esidisi!