A snow day is a sick day

Y/n felt her irritation increase as the German who you remember to be called strohiem stood before you.

Y/n: why are you still alive?
Ceasar: y/n!, be nice.
Y/n: I'm not going to be nice to a murderer.
Joseph: i- we aren't going to talk about that but seriously how are you still alive?

Both Joseph and y/n recieved two harsh slaps at the back of their heads.

Y/n: why must you always be so brutish!?
Ceasar: if we want answers you have to play nice.
Joseph: why'd you have to hit me then!

Before he could answer strohiem cleared his throat reminding them of his presence and souring y/n's mood once again.

Strohiem: I'm sorry for interrupting whatever this is but I remember I'm the one with the stone.

Y/n: hand it over or I'll have your head.

You formed a blade in your hand to prove your point.

Strohiem: unless you want me to destroy the stone you'll retract that statement girl.
Y/n: I won't hesitate to put your head on a plater bastard.
Strohiem: I'd love to see you try girlie.

Ceasar put his arm on y/n's shoulder to make prevent her from murdering the german and it proved to.be effective as she calmed down and walked away but not before freezing his boots to the floor.

Lisa lisa: now that you've calmed down we can negotiate with him.
Y/n: yes miss lisa lisa.
Ceasar: you can kill him when we get the stone.

You gave him a smile and a nid and of affirmation which Joseph thought was you agreeing to go on a date with him.

Joseph: ceasar stop flirting with y/n damnit!
Ceasar: dimwit,we weren't even flirting!

Staring at the two of them reminded you of the countless times you and esidisi would argue about those horse was the prettiest, thinking about him made you feel a small sense of melancholy.

Y/n: 'no, I'll have an official funeral for him when we get the stone.'

Deciding to checkout the cabin even more you disappeared into the master bedroom where you spotted an axe. Picking it up was no problem so you decided to keep it as you could modify it to make hamon flow through it better,before you could place the axe in a safe spot a voice disrupted you.

???: did I not teach you better than to use mere weapons to kill me or have these hamon users made you weak?

Y/n: master kars why are you here?
Kars: ive come to take you and the stone back.
Y/n: Well you can go back to whatever hole you decided to crawl out of.
Kars: now what would whammu say if he heard you speak like that?
Y/n: you and esidesi keep mentioning whammu as if I'm not my own person.
Kars: I'll leave you to your own devices for now but I do expect you to return when their bodies are placed before you.

You knew better than to attack him without a plan he wasn't like esidesi he was smarter and faster and much much stronger, so instead you decided to leave with a warning sending spikes at him and as you hoped they sliced parts of his face.

Y/n: if you ever lay a finger on any of my friends I'll kill you myself.
Kars: while I'd love to see you try and kill me I have business to attend to.

Before you could even utter a sound of confusion he was gone and ceasar entered the room.

Ceasar: y/n strohiem has finally agreed to give us the stone.
Y/n: I could have just killed him and taken it but this works too.
Ceasar: do you always go around threatening everyone you dislike?
Y/n: nooooooo.