dio x reader- a reluctant gift

Birthdays were very trivial to y/n as she never celebrated hers but took great pride in others birthday's always making sure to make gifts often being over the top with them, never in a million years would she expect dio to have the same date of birth as her.

Jonathan: y/n,please!
Y/n: I refuse.
Jonathan:y/n just this once!

Currently Johnathan was begging y/n to celebrate her birthday with dio.

Y/n: I don't want to celebrate my birthday with that rat jojo.

Johnathan: y/n he's changed, please you haven't even given him a chance.

Y/n: fineeeee, but after this I want extra pudding after this.

Jonathan's eyes sparkled with happiness when y/n said that. He enveloped her in a large hug as she struggled away from him to show some defiance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dio had seen his fair share of bizarre things but he never expected to see y/n standing in front of his door offering to walk with him.

Dio: you want to go on a walk with me?
Y/n: don't make me repeat myself Brando.
Dio: gladly.
Y/n: meet me at the gate in five minutes or I'm leaving.

Y/n briskly walked away leaving dio with a small smile on his face.

Dio: I didn't expect you to invite me of all people to join you.

Y/n: jojo said to give you chance so I will.
Dio: well I'm glad you did.

Dio gave a small smile making her scowl and turn away a blush on her face.

Y/n: shut up before I push you into the river.
Dio: whatever you say y/n.

Y/n felt a twinge of mischievousness slip out and slightly shoved dio to the side making him lose his footing and draging her into the river along with him.

Y/n: Dio you bastard!
Dio: that's the first time you said my name.

Y/n felt the world shift around her as she wan no longer under the comfort of her umbrella but still under the shade looking up she came face to face with the crimson orbs of dio.

Dio: y/n, you're actually quite cute like this.
Y/n: keep talking and my first will meet your face.
Dio: why are so mean to me.

Y/n felt her face turn red as dio leaned closer their noses brushing together.

Y/n: dio,move.
Dio: oh sorry.

Nodding her head as dio backed away y/n grabbed her umbrella , Ice forming on her dress then evaporating along with the water.

Y/n: let's continue or are you too scared.
Dio: scared, me never.
Y/n: good, follow me.

Y/n left no room for complaints as she dragged him to an area where the tree paths became wider and a flight of stairs presented themselves.

Y/n: don't touch anything.
Dio: what is this place.

Y/n says nothing as she walked up the stairs her feet bounced up each step and disappearing into the scenery and re-emerging with two bouquets of flowers, one bouquet of sunflowers and the other a bunch of yellow alstroemeria.

Y/n: this place is only know to me and jojo.
Dio: well I'm glad to be apart of your little group.

Y/n shoved the sunflowers in Dio's hands before running away with the other bouquet in her hand.

Y/n: let's go, hurry up!
Dio: I'm coming!

By the time they had arrived at the manor the sun had setand they both been exhausted. Opening the door they were both greeted by a collective set of shouts.

Crowd: Surprise!
Dio: y/n so you were in on this.
Y/n: some what, happy birthday brando.

Johnathan ran up to y/n a smile on his face and two cups of pudding.

Johnathan: I know you said no presents but I left a little something in your room, happy birthday y/n.

Y/n: thanks jojo andi got you some flowers from the forest,Bye now.

Y/n rushed up to her room with pudding and a small smile  on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n snored away on her bed cuddling with her custom pillow she received from Johnathan unbeknownst to her a figure snuck into her room and left a small gift on her table along with a note.

I enjoyed the gifts so I hope you enjoy mine
~dio

Dio smiled as he held the small bird pendant in his hand the red gliglistening in the moonlight along with the note that was left behind.

Happy birthday Brando but don't expect anything next year~ y/n.

HEHEHEHEH! SOME FLUFF BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT.