learning hamon and fighting dio

Dio was a dear caught in headlights as y/n and Jonathan stared at him with eyes of betrayal and anger.

Y/n: dio after all the love mr. Joestar give you, you betray him!!

Jonathan: dio why did you do it?

Dio had one more trick up his sleeve as tears started to leak from his eyes.

Dio: Jonathan, y/n I know sorry won't make up for all my mistakes but I feel awful and will fully take responsibility for my crimes.

Y/n felt a sudden twang of sadness for dio as he cried and pleaded for forgiveness, not knowing any better she held onto Jonathan's hand and gave him a look.

Jonathan: Dio.
Dio: y/n, I want you to handcuff me.
Y/n: okay dio.

As y/n went up to place the handcuffs on dio a voice stopped her.

Speedwagon: don't take another step, that man is full of lies he was evil since the day he came out.

Dio: bastard, why must you always ruin my plans! I was supposed to end mr joestars life and get rid of Jonathan but this wench had to get in my way!

Mr. Joestar: I'm sad to hear you say that dio, after I showered you with nothing but love. Arrest him for attempted murder.

As he said that dio pulled out the mask from his pocket and placed it on his face as they started shooting hin with the bullets, him falling out the window but y/n knew better than yo assume he was dead. And a feeling of dread entered her body as two officers went close to window.

Officer 1: He's gone!
Y/n:Away from the window,NOW!!

But it was too late as dio ripped off the top of the man's face, making his blood squirt out staining the floor.

Y/n: DIO DO YOU REALIZE YOU JUST GAVE UP YOUR HUMANITY FOR A SMALL AMOUNT OF POWER!!

Dio: you think this power is insignificant but I've never felt this powerful and I can take out all of you without moving a single muscle.

An officer shot dio agian but only to have a moment to react as the bullet came back to him, blood splattered on the floor and pooled out from underneath the body and the officers soon suffered the same faith.

Y/n: MR. JOESTAR, LEAVE NOW!!

But it was too late as mr. Joestar fell to the ground as well the light leaving his eyes as he took his last breath.

Y/n: I never thought I would have to use this but you leave me not choice!

She formed a stake of ice infused with hamon in her hand and threw it at dio flying straight threw his shoulder.

Dio: do you really think that peice or ice will harm me, DI-

He didn't get too finish his sentence as the wound in his arm refused to heal prompting him to get infuriated.

Jonathan: y/n, take speedwagon and leave.
Y/n: but you can't fight him on your own.
Jonathan: just trust me, I don't plan on dying and leaving you alone and speedwagon please protect y/n.

Y/n was going to protest but she saw the determination and fire burning in Jonathan's eyes and begrudgingly picked speedwagon from the floor and rushed out of the manor waiting for Jonathan to return but her hope dwindled as the manor caught ablaze, but she was stopped by speedwagon as he gave her a pleading look as the flames raged on.

Y/n: speedy, jojo needs my help, please let me go.
Speedwagon: y/n mr. Jonathan told me to protect you and that is what I'll do.

Y/n felt a heartbeat through her ice charm she had given Jonathan as a gift and that made her fell slightly better but still worried. But all that worry disappeared when she saw a body on the floor their heartbeat slightly weak but they were breathing.