CHAPTER 8 (SMUT WARNING)

It was dark, you took turns getting dressed, you and Eddie went inside together to not waste time. You and Eddie are at the couch, the tension thick, so thick. You pulled your shirt over your head, "you might want this back" you said, turning to Eddie and handing him his jean jacket. He looked at your figure, before apologizing "uh, sorry" he closed his eyes, "you can keep it. It looks better on you anyways" he opened his eyes again, his turn to pull his shirt over his head. You couldn't lie, your heart was pulsating, but so was something else. He laughed as he caught you staring at him, "shut up!" You smacked him with the jacket. He caught it and tugged it, pulling you towards him and he stood, his hands on your waist. You looked at him and threw the jacket on the couch, he looked back at you, then at your lips, then at you again. Shared breathes could be heard as you waited for him to kiss you, looking at him in his eyes. And there it was again, those doughy brown eyes that you couldn't get enough of.

He backed you up and picked your legs up, sitting you on the table, his hands on your thighs as he kissed your neck. You moaned out, "Eddie" he groaned and opened your legs, pushing you more towards him, he pressed his clearly throbbing cock against your heart-throbbing pussy. You tilted your head back before he started kissing your throat, your chin, then your lips. He dropped your jeans down to your ankles before getting on his knees, he pulled you more to the edge of the table and sat your legs on his shoulders. You propped up on your elbows, watching as he made sexy eye contact with you, staring into your eyes as he kissed your thighs, bit them. But you couldn't help but tilt your head back when he started licking your tense clit. He didn't waste time, circling around your pearl gently, sucking softly, licking over your clenching entrance. Your mouth opened as you groped your own tit, "ungh, Eddie , god don't stop" you gasped, he hummed against your clit, you started bucking your hips against his tongue, and he allowed you too while moving in sync. But time was running so so so short, he stood up and you whined. "I know baby, I just need to be in you" he groaned, rushing to take his belt off and throw it anywhere, he took off his jeans and his plaid boxers. You mouth watering at the sight of his cock pressing up against his lower abdomen. He bit his lower lip as he pumped himself two times, he rubbed his cock against your folds before a whinny expression came across his face. "Holy shit y/n. You ready?" He asked, you nodded and took off your bra, throwing it towards the couch before he held onto your waist, you sat up and wrapped your arm around his shoulder. He entered you while you gave him a ever-lasting kiss. Both moaning as he entered you, he started rocking his hips and he sucked in a breath. You held him closer to you and your head was against his neck, letting out breathy moans, "yes Eddie! Fuck me like that" you arched your back and his hand came up to your neck, wrapping his fingers around it. "You like that? I bet you do. I bet- shit! I bet no ones ever fucked you like I have" he took you off his neck to watch you. Your eyes were barely open as you felt him balls deep in you, you couldn't help the whines and cries leaving your lips. "Gonna let everyone outside hear your dirty sounds? You better not" he said, gripping tighter on your throat. Your hands went to his biceps and held on tight, biting your lower lip as you let out a cry, "Eddie! Fuck! I'm gonna- I'm gonna" "I'm going to too. Just hold on, fuck! Hold on!" He said, you watched his eyebrows furrow as he focused on you, he looked down and watched his dick enter you, over and over. You held onto the arm that was choking you and whined, closing your eyes. He groaned and tilted his head back, he took his thumb on his free hand and coated it with his spit before dropping it to your clit and swirling it in 8's. Your eyes rolled in the back of your head before you whimpered out Eddies name and finished on his throbbing cock. He pulled out of you and starting pumping himself, finishing with his cum all over your stomach. He let go of your neck and kissed you on the lips.

"We need to hurry before Steve yells at us" you say, he pulls up his boxers and pants and you follow, hopping off the table, pulling up your panties and jeans. He gives you a hug and kisses your forehead for quick after care, you both continue to put your clothes and armor on. You sighed and looked at him, "you ready?" He asked. "Ready as I will ever be" you smiled. You opened the RV door and saw everyone double checking if the weapons were good, you and Eddie stepped out. Nancy furrowed her eyebrows at you, "you're glowing. Was it hot in there?" Your eyes widened as you looked at Eddie. "Super!" You laughed. Steve rolled his eyes, "let's get this over with"