CHAPTER TEN

A MONTH LATER, WHEN THE SCHOOL WAS CLEANED UP AND EVERYTHING WAS BACK TO "NORMAL", IT WAS GRADUATION DAY. You, Steve, Robin, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, and Erica sat in front row seats, Mike held a video recorder, dustin held up a sign that said "WOO, GIVE THEM HELLFIRE!" Steve's sign said, "THIS IS VERY METAL, WHAT YOURE DOING" robin had a sign that said, "1986 GRADUATE, FUCKING FINALLY!" while you had a sign that says "I ♥︎ EDDIE MUNSON" and a loud voice. Lucas and Erica carried air horns. It was any minute they would call Eddies name, and you were eager to shout "AHHHHH" and when they did, you and Erica started screaming your asses off while Lucas did the air horn, Steve and robin cheered while raising the signs, Mike got a zoom in of Eddie walking the stage with a big smile on his face, instead of walking to get his diploma, he grabbed the mic and said, "y/n, the one who's wearing yellow" Mike turned the camera towards you, you waved with a wide smile on your face.

"Love you babe, 86' baby!" He smiled, you all cheered for him again. He walked up the the principal, dustin muttering an oh shit. Was he about to do it? Oh he was, he walked up to principle Higgins, gave him "the bird" and before principal Higgins could react, he snatched the diploma, and ran off of the stage! You all still cheered for him, Lucas blew the air horn again. Principal Higgins yelled at you all and told you "get out!" His face red as he pointed to the door, Mike was still recording, "I said, GET OUT!" The principal yelled again. "Oh shit!" Dustin yelled, security, or "sight safety" ran up the bleachers and you all ran to the other side, dustin tripping and Mike saying "excuse me! Excuse me!" Kicking over food, stepping on signs and flowers. "Ouch! Sorry!" Robin said, right behind Steve. Erica led the way out of the school and Lucas was short behind her, you all ran to Nancy's car, breathing heavily. Eddie was ontop of the car, doing a pose, with the diploma. "For I am, Eddie the graduate!" He held up the diploma, Mike made sure he caught a clip of that. "Best graduation EVERRRR!" Dustin said, hopping around like he usually does.

And to celebrate you all went to Mrs. Wheelers to eat argyles famous pineapple pizza, you all sectioned off, Will, Eddie, Dustin, Lucas, Mike, You, Erica, and finally Steve playing D&D while the others talked about adult stuff or whatever. "It seems like Vecna hasn't noticed you, or is ignoring you" Eddie said to you, everyone looked, it was heavily suspenseful. Everyone else was too weak, but you were the last one standing. "What would you like to do, Queen Bussy Balls?" You snickered at the name but Mike told you this is super super serious. "I wanna fireball that motherfucker!" Lucas clapped his hands and Dustin twisted his fingers for good luck. "Roll two, and you can take the higher one" Eddie says. Steve hands you the dice, you tell everyone to kiss the dice for good luck, once everyone does, you roll it and....

"TWENTY TWENTY SHE GOT A TWENTY AHHHHHH!" Dustin yelled, "OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD!" Mike exclaims. Eddie gasps, looking and seeing it was a twenty. "YOOOO!" Lucas says, everyone touching you and cheering happily. "The queen is going to do four times the damage, pick up seven of d6 dice, one 8, and one six. Roll all of those" Eddie says, you furrow your eyebrows before you let out a sigh, rolling them around your hands and dropping them in the bowl. Mike counted them, "30" "THIRTY?" Will said, putting his hands on the side of his head, "THIRTY? AHHHH" Steve jumped. "shut up!" Erica said, Steve's mouth became agape. "30 times 4 is 180...Vecna has 102 hit points left!" Eddie cheers. Everyone turns to you, "how do you see, killing Vecna? My queen?" Eddie asks in an accent.

"Queen bussy balls goes for her bow and arrow that's on fire and slings him right in the eye, then he drops from the air and while he's laying down, I take Steve's sword and cut his head off, then keeps it as a souvenir" you shrugged. "Badass!" Mike says. "Queen does exactly what she says, before she slices his head off, Vecna reaches for her one last time! But oh! Oh! The pain!" Eddie exclaims, holding his eye acting out as if he's Vecna. "He watches, and begs! Pleads for mercy! But there was only one answer!"

Crack!

"Cutting his head off!" Everyone cheers again, including Erica. "Suddenly, your back in hawks end,everyone questioning what happened as they look at their arms checking if they're actually real, and that's where we end it!" Eddie says, everyone claps and gives each other high fives, Mike choking you out with his bear hug while eddie watches you all cheer with a smile on his face, thinking to himself, man, what a journey.

INNOCENT ♥︎ EDDIE MUNSONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara