A Dandelion That Blows Away (Ch. 1)

[..7...5...010...]

After a long, long day of dreadful piano lessons that seemed like they took hours, the little two toned blue haired boy was able to get ice cream as a special treat.

Lifelessness you could see through the eyes of this poor child, possibly nothing in this world could bring back life into this boy. That is until a small ginger haired boy came into the scene.

As the blue haired boy and his father walked into the vibrant colored ice cream parlor. The boy saw a tad bit shorter boy than himself that was about the same age as him. He had messy ginger colored hair that matched well his olive green eyes and seem to be a bit dirty from what it seemed as if he had been playing outside. The gingered hair boy was playing with some toy trucks while what seemed to be his Mother was talking to someone on the phone.
Without caring much longer the blue haired boy found somewhere to sit while his father ordered the ice cream.

Soon after the ginger noticed the blue haired boy and started to run up to him with toy trucks in both of his hands.

"Hi there, I'm Shinonome Akito but you can call me Akito! What's your name?," said Akito to the blue haired boy. But the boy did not reply. He just stared at the cold white glossy tiled floor.

Akito repeated again, "Hellooo? Anyone there?" This time shaking the boy a bit to get his attention.

"Ah! I'm sorry for not listening much. My name is Aoyagi Toya, it's nice to meet you...uh-.."

"Akito!" Said the boy. "I hope we can be friends, you look very nice!"

With that Toya did not answer.

After Akito saw someone coming towards the table he fled immediately back to his mom. Fifteen minutes go by and Akito sees that Toya is about to leave so he gets down from his chair and starts to run up to him with a truck in his hand but tripped over his untied shoelaces on his way to Toya.

"Ouch," mumbled Akito.

Toya's attention followed the noise of Akito tripping.
Toya ran up to Akito helping him get up.

"Thanks, said Akito. Wait! There's one more thing I want to give you before you leave!"

Akito hands Toya a red truck with a checkered pattern on it.

"It's so that you remember me!" Says Akito.

"But won't you miss it?" Says Toya.

"I won't, I have plenty of more at home! Just take this as a gift from your new friend!" Akito says happily.

With that Akito gives Toya a hug, for the slightest moment Toya suddenly feels a sharp pain in his chest, it's something he's never felt before. Akito let's go, tears start coming down his eyes so he try's to comfort him.

"Don't cry Toya, I'm sure we will meet again. You can remember me every time you look at the truck and remember that your friend Akito gave it to you!"

"I will!", Toya says while sniffling and wiping his tears away.

Toya stops crying a bit, then follows his Father

"I promise I'll never forget you Akito!" Toya turns back to yell and wave at Akito.

Akito waves back, "I'll never forget you too Toya!"

Toya leaves the parlor, still having the truck in his hand.

(Toya smiles, "Friend, huh? I like that name.")
—————————————————————————
Chapter word count: 573
Final word count: 602

HELP- I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SO I WOULD REALLY LOVE ANY TIPS OR FEEDBACK 😭😭