The Perfect "Date" Pt.1 (Ch.5)

[..1...8..022..]

Toya's POV:

I was running the fastest I could to try and get there, quickly getting through crowds and taking short cuts in hopes of getting there before Akito.

Now out of breath and a bit exhausted I look around to see if I can find Akito.

("Ha.. thank goodness Akito hasn't arrived yet, maybe I can go sit on the bench under the tree and wait for him since I'm already a bit tired.")

I walk over to the bench and sit down.

("This feels extremely nice getting a nice cool breeze and being under the shade, maybe I'll go take a nap.")

Akito's POV:

After a few minutes I finally arrive

("Ugh.. Toya probably got here already, I'm the one who invited him here I should've been the one here first but I'm late!")

I start walking around the park and notice someone sitting on the bench.

("Hm? Isn't that Toya over there? Wow... great now indeed I was late! Though it looks like he's sleeping how cute. Hm... maybe I should go scare him for fun because why not!")

I quietly walk over to the back of the bench and place my hands at the same time when I whispered something into his ear.

Toya's POV:

"AHH!"

I wake up started and see that Akito was behind me. I blush a small tint of red.

"Oh my gosh Akito!! You scared me, I could've had a heart attack thanks to you!!"

Akito: "Ehe, sorry Toya, didn't meant to scare you!"

Toya: "Well next time don't do it again unless you want your friend to end up dead!"

Akito: "Again I'm sorry Toya, please don't get mad with me!"

Toya: "Haha! Ah, fine.. your apology is accepted."

Akito then hugs me which caught me off guard. But then let's me go.

Akito: "Soo.. where off to first?"

Toya: "I was thinking about going to the cafe to eat first and then to Phoenix Wonderland to have some fun!"

Akito: "Okay, that's sounds great, lead the way Toya!"

He then proceeds to put his arm around my neck as we walk together to the cafe.

("Er... What was it again that Akito whispered into my ear? I... what? Or was it you something-? Sigh.. well whatever it was it might not be important since my brain forgot it.")
——————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter!

This was supposed to be longer but I'm extremely tired, and wanted to get done with this before I go to sleep so this will be spilt into parts! (Sorry!) 🥺

Schools starting soon so that will be rough on my health.🦭
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Chapter word count: 392
Final Word Count: 453