XIII

•••-•••

•••-•••

Sleep became a foreign word for Anika that night, she tried to sleep but her mind kept pounding on how her life was about to change. A few months back if someone would have told her, that she will break her engagement as she fell in love with another man, she would judge and laughed in their face but now her life has been laughing at her.

She didn't realise when her mind diverted and now it was wandering around the words said by Troy. His words have managed to create turmoil within Anika, this was all she ever wanted to hear, just for him to accept his mistakes and take responsibility to correct them. She couldn't forget how the male kept repenting and asking her to not give up on their relationship but hadn't she already let loose of the hold she had strong a few months back?

Anika tugged her hair, she was baffled by all those emotions and just wanted to end everything and lead her life in a normal way. She didn't want to hide her relationship with Shivaay nor did she wish to give Troy any fake assurances.

Even though Anika tried to ignore her emotions she can't deny the fact, that she was hurt when she heard Troy crying and asking for forgiveness. She never wanted to see the male in that state, somewhere in her heart she still felt bad for him. The reason she tried to ignore it was because she felt as if she is betraying Shivaay but no she wasn't, she loves truly loves the elder but at the end of the day, Troy was and will be the first she first fell in love with. She had come upon the realisation that life isn't a fairy-tale where you will fall in love, get to marry your first love and live happily ever after.

Anika kept rolling on the bed, when she heard a notification tone from her phone. She grabbed it, wanting to check it not like she was getting any sleep. When she opened the messages a wide smile appeared on her face, the reason being Shivaay.

"My love, the work is completed so I am heading back home. You may see this message in the morning as my bun needs to get sleep, we don't want that pout of yours to increase due to lack of sleep, now do we? Sleep well and just a request, click a selfie of the bird's nest which you wake up with as you look sexy 🌝

She quickly replied to the elder and waited for his reply which took only a few mins.

"My love, why are you still awake? You should take care of your health, this isn't the way you can do that." 

Anika shook her head slightly, the elder is advising her to take care of her health but does he do the exact?

"Don't worry Shiv, one day won't cause a major effect and I am at my place so you for today drop in here?"

"As you want bub, I will get changed and then head to your place, if it's alright?"

"Get into your comfortable clothes, then head here. Don't want you to be a grumpy cat afterwards now do we?🥺"

"FUCkskwkeje my love used an emoji😭❤️ that's some fucking way to make me happy haha!! Will be there in a few! Want something to eat?"

"Noo!! See the time, you cat!! Why will I want to eat right now?"

"Cravings possibly🫣"

"I am not pregnant!"

"Perhaps, periods then?"

"Fuck off and I want you here quickly or I will shove a...I will shove something down your throat. Mark my words"

"Not that I mind but please it shouldn't be a dick."

"God, why will I do that, what the fuck?"

"Don't include God in this nasty act, you shameless creature."

"Sorry father, I will never do it. Now, will you stop messaging and arrive here soon?"

"I will prefer Daddy and yeah, I will be there. Bye love💋"

Anika just chuckle and placed her phone on the table, the male knew how to bring a smile to her face. Even though he doesn't know that she was a mess a few minutes back.

---x---

The doorbell rang, which caught Anika's attention and she ran to open the door. As she did, she was greeted by a beautiful scene, Shivaay was standing while fumbling with his keys and the chocolates he had in his hands. When the male looked up he let out a nervous laugh as he noticed the girl's glare.

"My love, these are for you and you know what I came across a drunk pervert. Their words while I was buying this were, I quote "Bro, are you buying these for your girlfriend? as I have heard that eating chocolate leads to higher levels of desire, arousal, and sexual satisfaction. So have fun dude!"Like what the fuck? I didn't need that information at least not at this demon hours. Huh"

Shivaay entered the house and kept babbling about how he wanted to smash that person's face when they proceeded to give him recommendations for condoms and give a detailed explanation of which type of flavour is better and why.

Anika laughed at the male who was throwing daggers at the chocolate while he was placing them in the fridge.

"Come here my grumpy cat" Anika made grabby hands towards the elder who quickly walked towards her and hugged her. He nuzzled his face on her neck, while she kept caressing his head.

"Let's head to the bed, yeah? You need to rest, baby." Shivaay didn't move but nodded against Anika's neck. The girl giggled when she felt the make blowing raspberry kisses on her neck. When she tried to pull away, Shivaay wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

---x---

Hvibes