XVI

---x---

---x---

"Why?" That's all that Troy could utter, he felt that familiar lump in his throat, he just stared at Anika and Shivaay. He wiped his tears before bending down to pick up the bouquet that fell off. He placed it on the table and walked up and stood in front of them. Meanwhile, Anika got down from the kitchen counter.

"Cat got your tongue and you?" Troy turns his gaze at Shivaay who was looking at him calmly.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" Shivaay rolled his eyes and titled his head slightly before replying.

"You have eyes, don't you?"

"YOU DETESTABLE HOMEWRECKER" Shivaay chuckled, he crossed his arms, a smirk appearing on his face.

"I doubt if that's a manner you should talk in, Troy." Troy glared at the male and walked up to stand right in front of him.

"Now you will teach me in what manner I should talk to someone, who is a bloody home wrecker?" Troy pressed his finger on Shivaay's chest while he spoke each word.

"Oh, you know what, even I have to say something about you. L-"

"Shivaay, please" Anika cut the male off, as she placed her hand on his chest, caressing it gently. Shivaay huffed and rolled his eyes but nodded. Anika turned and looked at Troy, that's when the male spoke.

"Was I not enough?"

"Troy listen-"

"No, you listen what was your reason? when did this man change everything that you had for me, that you cheated on me with him? Was I not good enough? Did I not give you everything in life? Were you not satisfied in bed? Was that the reason? Perhaps that could be one, I should have known that you-"

"How dare you-" Shivaay was ready to pounce on the male, how could he say that to Anika?

"Baby, I am talking, I will handle it." Anika let out and give a squeeze to Shivaay's hand, wanting to calm him down.

"Not everything is about satisfaction on the bed, Troy. I hope you understand that."

"So why the fuck did you go that far with him? You know what, tell me from how long has this dirty affair been going on?" Troy questioned the girl, he raised an eyebrow when none of them replied.

"Anika, answer the fucking question. Since when has this affair been going on?" He suddenly grabbed the girl by her arm, but before Shivaay could interfere, Anika gave a sign to stop.

"Couple of months" Anika caught hold of his hand and when she felt his grip loosen, she shrugged his hand off. Troy pulled on his hair with frustration. He pointed a finger at the girl before speaking.

"So you mean, you were cheating on me for a couple of months with this fucker. You had the nerves to look at me, and share kisses while making wedding plans with me when the whole time you were letting this bastard fuck you behind my back?" Troy rubbed his forehead in frustration, he was trying not to raise his hands on Anika.