Alternate Ending

---x---

---x---

As the couple entered the house, Shivaay turned and looked at Anika who was looking around with excitement. His gaze landed on her lips, he wanted to kiss her again but was having a debate if he should or not. He decided to fulfil his heart's desire and made Anika look at him.

"What happened Shi-" before Anika could complete the sentence, Shivaay smashed his lips on hers, he cupped her cheeks with his right hand while the other was wrapped around the girl's waist. He pulled her closer, this was the only way for him to realise, he wasn't dreaming, it was real. Everything was happening in real life, the love of his life was with him.

Shivaay broke the kiss and stared at the girl with affection, he gently caressed her cheek and chuckled as he noticed the blush on her cheeks.

"My Ani baby is blushing? Isn't my baby the cutest?" Shivaay cooed when Anika whined and pouted, she was his baby and no one could change this fact. He was about to place a kiss on her cheek but stopped when he heard his annoying brother's voice.

"Carry on, we have no problem except if it's much more detailed." Shivaay was ready to throw shoes at Rudra who stuck his tongue out at the elder.

"It's Our house, we can do whatever we want, including the much more detailed information." Shivaay stuck his tongue out in return as well. Anika smacked the elder on his arm and glared at him. Shivaay turned his gaze and looked at her with a pout forming on his lips.

"Hey, he started it, so why are you giving me that look?"

"And why are you reacting? He is an idiot and we know that but you?" Anika was scolding the elder without noticing the way Rudra's mouth went wide at the statement. This time Omkara who was standing beside him laughed and whacked him across the head but the younger didn't budge.

"Ani won't you go and see the house?" Omkara asked the girl who looked at him before nodding excitedly.

"Of course, I will! C'mon Shiv, don't give those puppy eyes and get your ass up before I whoop you right in front of your brothers." Anika rolled her eyes and stared at the male who was now sitting on the floor, he was just being lazy.

"You won't get up?" the male shook his head

"Are you sure?" the male nodded making Anika nod as well.

"Alright, for a week you won't get any kis-" before she could finish, Shivaay stood up and took her hand in his.

"Let's see the house, shall we, my love?" Shivaay questioned, he didn't wait for an answer and began to walk, wanting to see the house which he might have seen for maybe what? 10th time? but it doesn't matter, not when it means he will get kisses at the end of the day.

"Drama King" Anika mumbled

"Your drama king, my love"

"Yes, mine" Anika suddenly placed a kiss on Shivaay's lips, which caused the male to blush.