Epilogue

---x---

---x---

Rudra was sitting with a sulking face, watching Omkara and Anika packing up the stuff that was needed. He wanted to help but couldn't, reason? The boy had broken way too many plates as he didn't see the boxes that way on his way and knocked over them. Causing the plates and some glass items in the boxes to break, increasing the workload for the others.

"Ani please let me help" Rudra let again tried but he got the same reply.

"No Rudy boy, we don't want to increase our work."

"I won't do it again, I swear!" Anika sighed and shook her head.

"Did you forget that you didn't do this once but twice?" Anika asked with an arched eyebrow, the younger boy shook his head.

"But those were different, Ani. Those weren't plates so that means I didn't break the plates twice so I should get a second chance, shouldn't I?" Rudra replied with a pout, he was trying his level best to sway even if that means to give those puppy eyes.

"Yes you idiot, those weren't plates but plants which Shivaay loves and can kill for and you are lucky that only one of his plant's pot broke or els-" Omkara was cut off by

"HE DID WHAT?" the three of them turn and find Shivaay standing, Rudra glanced at Anika and Omkara who ignored his gaze causing the male to gulp.

"What? What did I do? I didn't do anything you blue-eyed cat, it's actually Om." Rudra suddenly pointed at the other who looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wait? Why me, Shivaay he is lying and he broke one of your flower pots." Omkara smirked and looked at Rudra who was staring at his brother with a betrayed look.

Before the other two could realise, Rudra and Shivaay were running around the house, the older was trying to catch hold of the younger who was dodging and saving himself. Meanwhile, Anika and Omkara just shook their head and continued to work, with Rudra and Shivaay screaming and trying to hit each other.

"Bhai please I am sorry, I won't call you blue eye cat, I won't even call you shortly, leave me. Pleaseeeeee" Rudra was begging, he tried using puppy eyes but Shivaay just shook, he tightened his grip around the younger's neck and smirked. But the grip loosened confusing Rudra but when he followed the gaze of his brother, he smirked knowingly.

He carefully moved Shivaay's arm and ram towards Om but Shivaay didn't bother as he had his gaze on Anika who was bending, the male gulped as his mind started to wander, creating not-so-holy scenarios.

"Look" Rudra nudged Omkara who arched his eyebrow in confusion but when the younger gestured to look ahead, that's when the other understood. He bit his lip to control the chuckle that was wanting to roll off his lips. The way Shivaay's eyes were stuck on Anika and he was literally drooling was making the brother crackle up. Omkara fake coughed but he only could gain the girl's attention.