Act One: Unfortunate Business

"I'm done. I'm not waiting any longer!" A man shouts to his companions. "We have been in this forest for three days, fighting off goblins and bears, waiting for them to show up!" The man shouts as he rises from the log he sat on, and throws his hands in the air. The man is of average height and weight, with no distinct features about him. "Come on, you guys are with me aren't you?" He asks, gesturing to his company. Two more men, both with stocky builds and large muscles. One man sits as he polashes a silver mace in his lap, while the other stands, looking off into the dark and dense forest surrounding the clearing the party has used as camp. The last person in the party, a woman with long blonde hair tied in a ponytail, sits on the log next to the man, silently sipping from a small cup. None of them answered Butch, the man that adressed them.
"Come on people," Butch pleaded. " Tuk, you're with me right?" He asks the man polishing his mace. Tuk keeps his eyes and mind on the task at hand.
Dumbfounded, Butch looks between the man and woman. " Come on. Sky?" He asks the woman. "Axle?" He asks the second man.
Sky stays silent, but after a moment, Axle speaks. "We wait until dawn.Then we will head..."  Axle is cut off by an ear piercing scream from Sky. All three men turn towards her, as they are suddenly stopped in shock, as a new man sits behind Sky, his hands placed upon her breasts. He fondles her breasts from behind, while she sits there, seemingly enjoying it. The mysterious man speaks. "Mmm. Hello, pretty lady. You like this don't you?" He asks, in a seductive mocking tone within his voice.
Butch places a hand on the hilltop of his sword sitting on his hip. But before he can take a single step, A loud chewing sound comes from beside him. Butch turns, to see a heavy set man sitting on the log bench next to him, casually eating a large hunk of meat. Butch draws his sword, and places it to the fat mans chin.
Butch opens his mouth to speak, but is cut off when the fat man lunges forward, and bites down on the steel sword, shattering it into peices. The fat man sits back, as he chews the pieces of the broken sword in his mouth like tender meat.
Butch looks down at his shattered sword. "You fat sack of shit!!" Butch yells as he raises his sword. But he stops mid swing, as a loud sharp whistle sounds. Both the mysterious men look up towards the forest.
A new, male voice sounds from the dark forest. "Come now. Let the poor girl go."
The man fondling the girl pauses for a moment. "Oh come now boss. She's not resisting." The other man states slyly. He smiles from ear to ear, as He brings his face closer to hers.
Suddenly, a loud thunk occurs as a small dagger plunges itself into the tree behind the man, having passed right in front of his face. His smile doesn't waver however, but after a second, he releases the girl. "Fine." He says, raising his hands defensively. The girl falls to the ground unconscious.
Axle turns in concern. "What happened to her?"Axle asks, addressing the newcomers.
"She will be fine. It's just an effect of L..." The other man starts, before he is interrupted by Butch. "Who the hell are you guys!"
The man smiles wide. "Why, we're exactly what you ordered." He says, opening his arms wide. "The womanizer over there is Lust."  He says pointing in Lust's direction. Lust smiles a crooked smile. "The three hundred pounds of meat over there is Gluttony." He says, gesturing to the fat man, who has resumed eating a large leg of meat. "And I am the great sin of Wrath." Wrath states as he gives a bow from the waist, revealing his face to the light of the fire. As well as a set of twin katanas attached to his hip. His face is round and yet chiseled. His hair is short, black and spiky. His eyes are bright red. Gluttony stands, bringing his features into the light of the fire as well. He is large, but not to an extreme. Only around three hundred pounds. His arms are large, but muscular. His hair is short and blonde, and he has a large, double bladed battle axe strapped across his back. His eyes shine an emerald green.
"Oh. Are we leaving already?" Lust asks as he leaps up. His face appearing long with a large forehead. His hair is short and dark, and a crooked smile is plastered across his face, stretching from ear to ear. Across his hips and chest, is an assortment of small daggers, knives, and short swords. His eyes gleam with the color of a lustful purple.
"Yes. We'll leave immediately. That is assuming you have the rest of our information?" Wrath states, looking at Axle. Axle retaliates, looking dumbfounded once again. "Hold it. We paid for seven of the seven deadly sins."
Wrath smiles. "Unfortunately the others have more pressing business to attend to. But worry not. You have the three best sins for the job." Wrath says, gesturing to Lust and Gluttony.
"So?" Wrath asks. "Who do we get to kill?"