Act Seven: Drunken Pirates!

While up front, the information that Gluttony gave me may seem like nothing more than exposition, the information is in fact imparitive to my continued survival, and eventual escape from this torture. The only possible wrench in the plans is time. The Sins are supposed to kill the princess. And once they find out that I am said princess. How long will it take them to kill me?
I shake the thoughts from my mind, just as we arrive at the campsite. It's nothing special. Just a clearing in the middle of the forest, with a large area for a fire in the middle of four logs to be used as benches. Wrath is already seated across from us, with his twin swords laying next to him. Lust sits on the log next to him, fiddling with one of his many daggers. Gluttony sets me down on the other log next to Wrath, while also letting Sky off. Gluttony then sits on the log across from Wrath, warming his hands against the already going fire, while Sky sits next to me.
Suddenly, a strange tension falls upon the group, as everyone sits silently staring at each other. Wrath lightly taps his hands against his knees, Gluttony taps the tips of his fingers together, and Lust passes a dagger between his hands. Both Sky and I stare between the three of them, as well as ourselves.
"Alright, enough small talk. Lust, bust out the booze." Wrath says, breaking the silence.
At the mention of booze, Lust's eyes go wide, and the dagger in his hands flies into dirt. "Um. What booze?" Lust asks.
I glance over at Wrath, whose calm smile, and relaxed aura sends shivers up and down my spine. I can tell Sky feels it to, as she physically shakes from it.
"What?" Wrath asks, his voice still calm.
"I don't remember being put in charge of booze? You said you had it!?" Lust says in his defense. Wrath stands suddenly and opens his mouth to speak, but Gluttony cuts him off. "Guys come on. I should still have some in the reserves. No need to fight."
"Oh...Right." Wrath says as he sits back down.
Gluttony opens his mouth and appears to be straining before a loud series of cracks erupt from his mouth, as his jaw unhinges, and opens wider and wider. Then, he reaches his area up, and plunges his arm into his open mouth. He then proceeds to rummage around, as if he is looking for something. It takes every fiber in my body, not to vomit at the sight and sound of this.
After a moment, he pulls his arm out, and I shutter as he does so. But looking up, I see that he is holding a small barrel in his hand. It's only about the size of a Melon, and surprisingly fits perfectly in the palm of his hand. He sets the barrel down, and reaches his arm back in. After about five minutes, he had successfully pulled out three little barrels and five wood mugs from his mouth, before it closed.
"Alright, that's all I got left." Gluttony says.
Wrath stands and inspects the barrels. "That's what? Three gallons?" He asks.
"That's not enough to get us drunk!" He yells out, throwing his hands in the air. "But it's enough to get us tipsy! Let's drink boys!" He yells, with the other two yelling with him. Wrath bends down and starts tossing the mugs about. Much to my surprise, he tosses one to Sky, who catches it with as much surprise as I had. Even more surprising, he tosses a mug at me. But with my hands tied, the mug thunks against my head when I failed to catch it. I wince in pain, and glare at Wrath, who looks at me with a sheepish smile. "Whoops. Sorry. Haha." He replies.
I could feel the anger building up inside me. I take a few deep breaths to calm my nerves.
It doesn't take long for most of the ale to be poured, and subsequently drank just as fast. Even Sky was given a fair amount of ale. Although that stopped when they found out she was a lightweight. Her words were slurreing before she finished her first drink.
"Holy gods almighty!" Wrath yells as he stands up. "I haven't wanted to be so drunk, since I had to sail us through that massive storm that flooded half the country!" He laughs. The others cheer out, remarking on the clear nostalgia.
"Wait? What do you mean?" Sky asks, her drunken state faltering for a moment.
"Oh?" Wrath remarks as if he just noticed Sky and I. "You didn't know? Before this whole shindig, us sins used to be pirates!"
"Aye!" The sins shout, raising their glasses in the air, and downing the contents of their mugs.
"What other stories do you guys have?" Sky asks, her curiosity seemingly peaked.
I have to admit, I am a little interested to hear some of these stories. But I wasn't about to show them I was interested.
"Okay, okay. I got a good one." Wrath starts. "So I pissed off the royal pain in the ass of a prince one day. So he challenges me to a dual right there in the middle of the castle. Some knights refuse, yada yada yada, Anyway, I end up challenging the prince and his posse of like a dozen knights. Here's the kicker. I told them I wouldn't draw my swords. So what do I do? I tie the blades into the sheath, and start using the whole thing as a club. Ten minutes later, everyone's dead, and I'm making off with the riches!" The two sins start to laugh, while Sky and I stare in amazement. Perhaps I underestimated the strength of the sins.
"Ohhhh I got one, I got one. But it's probably not right for the *Ahem* ladies." Lust remarks, looking in our direction.
Conveniently, Sky just happened to be finishing off a mug of ale. In one swig. With a very... well echoed burp.
Everyone stared at her as she let the mug down. "What?" She asked.
Everyone burst into laughter. I hate to admit it, but even I laughed a great deal.
"I guess that settles that. Let's hear it!" Wrath laughs.
"Right so. Having this amazing, And I mean amazing orgy fest. Just the best. So this guy is married. But he is still here having the time of his life. Turns out, his wife was there too! They didn't realize the other was there, until he was dick deep in her ass! Best part was, he started to scream at her, while she was still sucking this guy off!"
The roar of laughter from the four of them could drown out a dragon's roar. And yes, even Sky laughed. Although I hope it's only because of her inebriated state. I'm not very hopeful.
"Alright, it's the Glutton's turn!" Lust shouts. "Come on! Give us a good one!"
All eyes fall on Gluttony, who has suddenly fallen silent.
"I, uh. Don't really have any." Gluttony responds, avoiding eye contact with everyone.
"Boooooo!" Everyone shouts between mixes of laughter. "Come on you big oaf. You gotta have something." Lust shouts.
"Yeah, let's hear it, big guy." Wrath shouts.
"Come on, it's not that hard." I say quietly. Suddenly all eyes fall on me.
"Oh? Someone thinks they can out do us?" Wrath mocks. "Come on then. Let's hear it?"
I sit there in shock. I didn't think anyone would hear me. Hell, I could barely hear me, over the yelling and banter.
"I..um..well..." I started, before trailing off. I think back to all the experiences I've had. All the training I did as a child. And the...more training I did as a young adult. And suddenly I realise that I don't have any fun stories. I don't have any wild adventures that happened on a whim. And even then, anything that I had that could be mildly entertaining, I can't tell them. Otherwise they would know that I was the princess they were hired to kill!
"I think I know what's wrong." My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by Wrath.
My heart suddenly stops beating, and I feel the sweat start to pour from my forehead.
I knew it was only a matter of time before they found me out. But I thought I would have had more time.
Panic sets in, and I try to hide my shaking hands. In my state of panic, I didn't notice Wrath walking over to me. I didn't notice, until his face was infront of mine.
"I think I know what's going on here..." He says with a grin.
My back suddenly goes stiff. His words sink in, as I pray for some sort of saving grace. Something, anything to save me from my inevitable death.
"You've got an embarrassing story to tell. You're just not drunk enough to tell it!" Wrath shouts out. My brain stops, as all thoughts flee, and my face is left with a truly dumbfounded look.
"Wha.?" I start before my body is tilted back, as a mug and ale are brought to my lips.
I suddenly tense as I feel Wrath's hand laid gently on my back.
"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Everyone started to chant.
I fought for a moment, but Wrath only kept tilting the mug up. So in a moment of weakness, I cracked my lips, and drained the entirety of the ale. When I finish the mug, Wrath raises it into the air, where the others raise theirs and cheer.
As Wrath walks away, I feel his hand linger for a moment.
From then on, the night seemed to blur together. The last of the drinks were passed around. Stories were shared. Laughter echoed across the forest. And as the fire started to die, everyone fell into sleep.
"Psst. Hey." I open my eyes to Sky staring at me. "Good, you're awake."
"Yeah, now. What's wrong?"  Ask her.
"Nothing. I'm just worried..." She starts. But knowing what she was gonna say, I beat her to it. "It's alright. I'm worried too. But I have a plan to free us both." I whisper to her. The look on her face Changes from concern, to a small smile.
"What, uh. What's your plan?" She asks
"I'm going to seduce the sin of Wrath."

~Enjoy the Cookies~
Frookie