Act Four: Capture

This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. I shouted to myself as I dash through the forest, the assassin losing ground behind me. Once I've put a few yards between us, I turn around and draw my blade. The small grip slides easily into my hand, as the guard covers my exposed wrist. The blade shines in the sunlight. Long and thin. Made for thrusting and slashing, but light enough to be the first to attack. It had been mine since I first learned to fight. "Pretty impressive." I shout into the forest. "So who tipped you off about the ambush?" I stand in silence, glancing around the forest. But no movement comes. But suddenly, an eerie and flashy voice echos from every corner of the forest.
"Hahahaha. Didn't you listen? I smelled you beautiful." He says, laughing and mocking me as he does so.
I look around frantically, before my eyes land on him, standing no more than ten feet in front of me. But I could have sworn he wasn't there a second ago.
"So, let me guess." I say, readying my sword. "You're not gonna fight me. That would be too easy for you, wouldn't it?" I say, mocking him.
"Come now dear." He says as he smiles wide. He reaches his hands over, and draws both his blades. Each of the katanas gleam in sunlight. They are clearly well made, though not by any craftsman I know.
"I'm not gonna give up on a fun time." He says, as he draws the blade across his outstretched tongue.
I feel the wave of disgust wash over me. I take a half step back. "Disgusting bastard." I spat at him.
His expression doesn't change. "Come now my dear. Flattery won't save you here."
In a split second, he crouches his body down, and lunges towards me at breakneck speed. Cocking his left arm back, once he reaches me, he thrusts his sword foreword. I barely have time to react, only managing to dodge as the blade graces my shoulder. I wince from the pain, but still manage to move. I bring up my sword in time to deflect his second blade which came from above. The brute force of his attack would have been enough to knock me off balance if I was standing. But my crouched position saves me for the moment.
"You're good. I didn't think anyone could deflect against my attacks." He mocks.
But before I can make another move, he spins his back towards me, and swings his left sword against the back of my calves. I gasp as my legs are swept out from underneath me, and my back hits the ground. I feel the wind being forced from my lungs as I gasp desperately for air. I feel as he kicks my sword from my hand, mounts my chest, and bares both blades against my neck in a reversed grip. He lifts his right blade, and locks it into it's sheath. He then reaches his hand down and grabs my chin with his thumb and finger. "Such a beautiful face." He says. His voice is calm yet horrendous. He draws his face closer to mine. His voice flowed like fresh silk. "And such soft lips. Do I dare?" His lips stop so close to mine, I can feel the heat coming off them. His lips break into a wide, fiendish smile after a moment. "No." He mocks. "But it would be a waste to just kill you...Perhaps I'll keep you." He says. My eyes widen in horror, and a soft chuckle echoes from his throat. "Oh yes. I think I will." He says, his smile becoming bigger.
I gasp through my nose, and muster the energy and breath needed to speak, though my words come out soft and in chokes. "You'll... never." I manage before I am cut off.
"Let me guess. You think that any minute now, your friends are going to come through those trees and save you? Is that right?" He leans in close and I flinch back. But he avoids my lips, and brings his mouth to my ear, wheat he whispers into it. "The thing is, there is no one left alive in that clearing. My boys have killed all of them. And yes. Even those we fought with." He laughs. I feel the fear and hopelessness sink into my thoughts. The weight of the emotions on my chest, like a thousand pounds of metal.
"Well then," He says, reaching to his belt, and pulling off a coil of rope. "Let's take you to see the rest of the gang." He laughs as he cuts pieces of the rope, and binds my wrists and feet, and places a gag over my mouth. Then he stands putting away his sword, and in one motion, picks me up, and throws me over his shoulder. He then spins on his heels, and marches back towards the clearing.