TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #4- Wandering Slimepups

The lantern shork hadn't been up for a while. Did Ava drown? Are they ok? Jason continued to stare at the white slimepup, who stared back. "Hello, little one," Jason said. The slimepup squeaked and pounced into his arms and... somehow... it didn't feel sticky at all! In fact.. It felt like a furry plush toy. With the slimepup in his arms, he felt calmer, but he couldn't stop worrying about Ava and the shork.

Splosh!

 Drenched with water, the lantern shork climbed up the stairs of the flooded area and in his arms was... "Oh Ava!" Jason wailed.

"There you go, as I said," the shork said. "My name's Glowstripe btw," he added merrily. "Who's that you've got?"  Glowstripe pointed at the white slimepup. 

"Umm- I found him. I'll name him Ghost," Jason said, as he held it up.

Glowstripe snorted. "A ghostpup named Ghost. Interesting."

"Hey, what are you doing here anyway? I haven't actually seen you before" the shork said, putting Ava down.

"I got pulled in, and I want to GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE! Where is this place, anyways, and how to escape?!"

 "Hey, be quiet around here!" a low, hissing voice growled in the shadows.

"Nightcrawler... Uhhh, i gtg..." Glowstripe whispered edging into the water, and sank like a stone statue. The slimepup whimpered and squeezed itself harder to Jason, and Ava squeaked and hid behind his back.

A goggled Nightcrawler was staring at them, its tail lashing dangerously.