TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #6- Nightcrawler Diversion

Lunar growled deep in his throat.

"Oh Lunar, you gotta calm down!" Glowstripe said, as the slimepup on his shoulder quivered. 

Jason and Ava watched in the corner. "Fine, I will, BUT- you must promise me to stop being kind to those people!" Lunar growled.

"But- "

"NO!"

"LOOK-,  LISTEN TO THIS- how about, you help them escape this facility, bc its like getting rid of them as well!" Glowstripe snarled. Lunar thought hard. 

"Fine, but don't expect me to be too nice to them!" he hissed.  

"Ok. BUT- no attacking, you hear me?" Glowstripe said. 

"Fine," Lunar turned to Jason and Ava. "You two better behave, I will kill you if I get too mad!"

"We 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭, but 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 if you stop threatening us!" Jason said. 

"NIGHTCRAWLERS, COME!" Lunar roared. Suddenly, about two times a dozen of goggled ungoggled nightcrawlers came swimming out of a gap in the flooded area.  "Hello minions, I am here to give you some information- DO NOT kill these people!" he said, pointing at Jason and Ava."I need to get rid of them another way."

All nightcrawler gave a screeching sound of approval.

"You may now leave!" Lunar shouted.

The nightcrawler screeched and scampered.

Edited 30th Mar 2024

𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟