(S.2) TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪTY #3 Transfuring Idea

*  *   *  *  *

"Hm," Lunar growled. "Lots of us are still here, alive, in the unexplored parts of the facility. Most of the weak have been captured. And guess what,"

"What?" Ava said.

"Those dumb scientists STILL haven't figured out that lots of gootraxians are transfurred humans. Those idiotic turkeys,"

Ava burst out giggling. 

"Hmm," Jason thought. "How strange,"

Lunar's goggles flashed. "Thought!" he yelped. "I don't think the scientists will approve of two young humans in their lab. I actually think you should purposely transfur yourselves into a gootraxian to easily escape a scientist. Then you'll have more strength and power."

Jason thought.

He remembered the gas room, his lungs ashy and the feeling of fur stabbing through his skin. It was not fun. But Lunar was right. Transfurred, they would become stronger. He sighed.

"Fine. I'll do it." He glanced down at Ava.

"Same," She piped up, casting a wide-eyed glance at her brother.

"Great!" Lunar said. "So, what type?"

Hmmmmm... Jason thought. Aha. "Tbh, I'd like to be a panther," He glanced at Ava again, who nodded. "They're powerful. And dangerous," He knew he had a point. So why did Lunar have some kind of weird look on his face?

"Oooohrgjh" Lunar oooohrgjhed. "Uh, the thing is, panthers got wiped out by the scientists a few months ago..."

"WHAT?" Ava yelped. Seriously?"

Lunar nodded.

"Mmh, how about Langs? They have toxic gas. I mean- not that type of gas-" 

"Nope, extinct."

"Feizaos? They must be slippery and hard to catch. Surely they can't have gone-" ? She saw the look on Lunar's face and slumped into Jason's shoulders.

"HOW MANY gootraxians have been wiped out?" she cried. "Now don't tell me slimeups are gone, too!"

"Oh, slime pups? They're alive. Actually, the most successful ones. They're swarming."

"Oh," Jason thought. WAIT. They were fast. They could swim. They had powerful hearing, eyesight, claws, and tails, and teeth. "I know." He announced. "Shorks."

(*Btw if you still didn't know, this series is based of the Roblox game 'Kaiju Paradise' ,, be sure to check it out! I'm adding as much lore as I can and trying to add recent updates to the story. Thx for reading! Next part out soon. *)

((**P.S if ur name is Jane and is my friend, I miss u.**))

(((P.SS ***The top image is kinda random***)))