TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #10-Seriously, a power outage???

"AAAARRRGGGH!" Ava growled. "SERIOUSLY, A Power Outage!?"

"That," Harry said, "Was the worst timing in the world," 

"Ugh," Jason groaned.

"Human, make sure to dodge the carnelines, not to lie they're really fast," Harry barked. 

"You guys need help?" a voice said. It was Lunar!

"Oh Lunar!" We haven't seen you for so long!" Jason yelped.

"Back to the question, you need help?"

"We need help, but we don't think an ordinary gootraxian can do it," Ava said.

"An ordinary gootraxian?!" Lunar growled in an offended voice. "Excuse me, I'm a nightcrawler!"

"Fine, we want you to fix a power outage, make it normal again, can you do that?" Jason asked.

"Of course I can, watch this," the nightcrawler said, and he leaped onto a locker and began fiddling with the wires, muttering under his breath. 

The the red lights turned brighter and white. The purple barrier flickered back. All the gootraxians in that space turned a glow purple, disappeared, and came back as a human. There was sudden gasping. 

"A power outage that lasted for about five minuets, wow, that's amazing!" said a familiar voice. It was too familiar. He turned around and saw...