[1] The Potion

It was another Day during war time Sasha and Anne had been trying to figure out what to do."Any ideas sash.?" Anne asked for what had seemed for the 100th time."Once again anne.no."Sasha replied back now just starting to become annoyed."Oh!"Anne all of the sudden digged through her back and pulled out a potion that was kinda bubbling and it glowed a  pinkish color."Maybe this potion Maddie gave me could help us!!" Anne said excitedly."Uhm... I'm not sure that's a good ide—"Sasha got cut off and watched as Anne chugged it down."ANNE SAVISA BOONCHUY WHAT THE FUCK!?"Sasha said. Anne didn't seem to reply and just starred at her.Sasha starred back worried and in shock that Anne just did something that reckless.  "Wow...."Anne said after a while. Sasha looked at her confused. "What-" Sasha said."I've never noticed how pretty you are..."Anne said. "WHAT!?" Sasha said and then felt her whole face turn red with blush.Anne suddenly got really close to Sashas face and then she plopped herself down next to Sasha sitting next to her and kept just gazing into her eyes.Sasha was left there in shock and honestly forgot even how to talk.Anne then hugged her arm and some pink flowers blossomed in Anne's hair. Suddenly, Anne's grasp on Sasha's arm grew tighter and Sasha snapped out of it and looked down at her."Hey Anne....?Do you mind not hugging my arm so tightly...?"Sasha said.Anne slowly loosened her grip on her arm and leaned head on her shoulder. Sasha got up and tried to figure out what to do but the Anne got up also and wrapped her arms around Sasha's waist from behind her throwing Sasha off of her focus."H-hey anne.. do you mind.. just letting go just for a bit.?"Sasha said hoping anne would agree.Anne stated quiet and tightened the hug from behind and she stuffed her face into the back of Sasha's neck.Sasha somehow blushed even more and she eventually felt like a tomato.Anne was just there being happy to hold her 'girl friend' in her arm's.It took awhile for Sasha to actually focus and make somewhat a plan.Sasha tapped Anne's arm "hm.?"Anne unstuffed her face from Sasha's neck and looked up over her shoulder."Anne I plan to go to sleep now imma need you to let go."Sasha said.Anne shook her head."C-could I sleep with you...? please......"Anne said.Sasha looked back at Anne and sighed "Fine." Sasha finally said not wanting to find out what would happen if she said no and she didn't want to make Anne upset and plus it would only be for one night right?.

Not written by me
All creds to @amiphia_c0llab.0 on TikTok