[6] Sweat and Tears

Sasha finally was able to get anne to talk to Maddie. Maddie gazed at Anne and picked out one of the flowers in her hair. Anne didn't like that and held Sasha's arm tightly. Anne let out a glare. Maddie ignored Anne glaring. "I'll figure out what to do.... I'll need ti—" Maddie stopped before being cut off by Sasha "HOW MUCH TIME-" Sasha said being desperate for Anne to come back. Maddie shrugged. "A few weeks... Days... Months.." Maddie said. Sasha couldn't help but to tear up. She really wanted Anne back and they didn't have that kind of time. Sasha started to cry. Maddie tried to hug Sasha to help but Anne shoved Maddie away and hugged Sasha tightly. Sasha hugged Anne back and sobbed Into Anne's shoulder. "I-i really want you back... Please Anne.." Sasha said with her voice breaking. Anne didn't understand and kept hugging Sasha. Sasha fell forward landing on top of Anne completely sobbing and upset until she passed out. Anne just laid there to keep Sasha calm. Anne lightly kissed Anne's forehead and Maddie was still just there. "GO AWAY!" Anne shouted. Maddie ran away quickly frightened by Anne. Anne didn't feel bad and cuddled Sasha in her arms.

Not written by me
All creds to @amiphia_c0llab.0 on TiktTok