[2] What seems like a very long night...

Sasha layed down and made herself comfy and then Anne layed down next to her hugging her arm tightly. Sasha looked at her then closed her eyes.Anne just gazed at Sasha like she was the most amazing most beautiful person in the world.Sasha opened her eyes and looked at her "Anne... go to bed." Sasha said after a while of countless starring. "Whyyyyy...."Anne asked."Because we have stuff to do tomorrow!!"Sasha replied "Can't it wait....?"Anne asked starting to become a little upset.Sasha sighed and then nodded and then she closed her eyes and fell asleep.Sometime in the night Anne had fallen asleep as well cuddling Sasha.In the morning Sasha woke up and got up to do something quickly but then got lost in it.Anne woke up soon after and looked around and she for some reason panicked.The flowers in Anne's hair grew more and Anne curled up into a ball and rest her head in it's knees and tears went down her face .Sasha walked in and instantly sat next to Anne and rubbed her back and lifted her up into her lap.Anne sniffled and then wrapped her arms around Sasha's waist and tucked her head into her stomach.Sasha looked down at her and couldn't help to blush. Anne calmed down and looked up at her "W-why'd you leave me...?" Anne asked her voice breaking and shaking.Sasha didn't seem to reply and just focused on keeping Anne calm.Anne eventually calmed all the way down and layed her head on Sasha's shoulder.Sasha blushed a bit more and then she closed her eyes to take in the moment. Sasha's breathing was calm and settling.Anne enjoyed it the warm embrace the nice feeling the calmness of the room was nice.Sasha seemed to even enjoy it herself and even wrapped her own arms around Anne's waist.Anne opened her eyes and gazed up at Sasha then re closed her eyes and let out a nice calm breath and they both drifted back to their slumber.

Not written by me
All creds to @amiphia_c0llab.0 on TiktTok