[3] Romance

Sasha and Anne finally got up and did a few things like helping with weapons and strategies.Most of it was hard to do with Anne always being clinged Into Sasha's side but she managed.Sasha finally finished and sat down exhausted.Anne looked at her and wiped off the sweat from her cheek "Good call for a break sash..."Anne said grabbing a cloth that was in her pocket and wiping her face.Sasha couldnt help to look at her and smile it was just like she was the same Anne except her having a massive crush on Sasha and being clingy nothing really changed.Anne leaned in to try and kiss Sasha on the lips.Sasha instantly darted back and her face went up with blush.Anne looked at her confused."What.?" Anne said looking confused like she didn't even know what she almost did.Sasha didn't reply and sat back up and looked at Anne while being a complete blushing mess.Sasha couldn't seem to actually believe Anne would ever have a crush on her though....So Sasha kept asking herself the same thing.

."Why do I have a crush on her..I don't deserve to actually ever be with someone like her after all I've done.."The same thing would be said in Sasha's head over and over and it made Sasha a little upset.Anne looked down at Sasha's hand and held it in hers.Anne leaned her head against Sasha's shoulder and closed her eyes breathing calmly and feeling the moment and loving the feeling of it.Sasha looked down at Anne and wrapped an arm around Anne's Shoulder and pulled her in closer.Anne smiled a bit.Sasha smiled a bit also.Forgetting about the thoughts for just a while enough to take some breaths and actually love the calm moment as well. Sure there's a war and they haft to be completely ready.But it was nice just for the 2 of them to take a break.Anne eventually opened her eyes and looked up at Sasha and then closed her eyes again and slowly fell asleep.Sasha heard Anne's soft snoring and opened her eyes and looked down at her.Sasha got up and scooped Anne up and whispered "What will I ever do without you boonchuy." Then she walked over to her little din and layed down with Anne cuddling into her side.Sasha was actually beginning to like this but knew if Anne wasn't under a potion Anne would never be there and love her for all Sasha thought. Why should Anne even love Sasha for all she's done..?

Not written by me
All creds to @amiphia_c0llab.0 on TikTok