Prolouge

Shri Krishna, the ruler of Dwarka stared out at his mystical country from his balcony.

Vayu Deva greeted the supreme Lord, tickling Shri Krishna as the wind played with his hair.

Dwarka the ancient mystical city of Krishna, the very country the courtier praise as heaven on earth. The Yadava Clan are considered as genius for the things they invent in Dwarka was never found anywhere else in this pravanjam. The secret is known only to the Dwarkian causing the outside world to consider Dwarka as the city of magic and mystic.

Satyabhama walked towards her husband. Her radiant face dimmed as she saw the complicated look on her husband's face. Krishna exhaled his breath as he turned around and faced his wife.

" Where's Charvi ?" He asked causing Bhama to smile as she told him that Sambha had taken her to the Dwarka market.

" Is something wrong ?" She asked causing Krishna to take a quick intake of breath.

" Yes and No," Krishna said causing Bhama to squish her eyebrows together as she looked at her husband with a confused glance while her eyes glittered with curiosity.

" Maata! Pitashree!" Sambha greeted loudly as he rushed towards them. Bhama's smile widened while Krishna  grinned as Sambha greeted them.

" Where's your cousin?" Satyabhama inquired causing Sambha to pout. Krishna raised his eyebrows at Sambha who twidled his thumb.

" I may have said something to her..." he trailed out causing Bhama to furrow her eyebrows while Krishna exhaled his breath.

" I promise I didn't harm her! I was just being funny but she took it seriously," Sambha said causing Krishna to nod his head.

Satyabhama began berating her wayward son while Krishna walked down the flight of steps. He met Rukmini who gave a small smile.

" Sambha played a cruel trick on her. The poor girl is beneath the banyan tree. Pradayumna tried to convince her but she wouldn't budge," Rukmini said causing Krishna to nod and smiled at his Devi.

" Perhaps Sambha is right this time," Krishna said causing Rukmini to blink in surprise. When she began to say something, Krishna smiled and placed his hand on her shoulder.

" I will take care of it," he said and walked away.

He waved his guards away and strolled down the lane. His eyes narrowed at the two figures under the large banyan tree.

" Pitashree!" Pradayumna gasped and looked resigned as he exhaled his breath loudly.

Under the banyan tree, a small figure sat crossed legged facing an ugly lump of black soil.

" Sambha played a cruel trick and she believes it," Pradayumna said in a resigned voice as he rubbed his forehead.

Krishna smiled and placed his hand on his son's shoulder before sitting infront of the small girl. Krishna's eyes soften as he saw her earnest praying and mumbling a sentence again and again.

" Sambha told that stupid sentence," Pradayumna said causing Krishna to nod.

" My little fish, what are you doing ?" Krishna asked causing the girl to open her eyes.