Chapter 7

Charvi smiled as she sat next to Yashoda while sitting infront of Rohini who braided her hair. Ananditha was sitting infront of Sulabha while Aadhvitha was sitting infront of Vrushali getting their braid done.

Ulmuka was on Aaratrika's lap as the boy insisted for braiding his hair like his sister's while little Vatsala's hair was being braided by Rukmini.

Aaratrika's eyes widened as she smiled widely seeing Suthanu and Satyabhama walking into the room followed by Sikandi.

Ulmuka jumped from Aaratrika's lap and walked towards Radha ma who chuckled and cuddled with him while Aaratrika walked towards Suthanu and hugged her tightly before hugging Sikandi while Bhama grinned and walked over and hugged Yashoda.

" Yogamata and Subhadhra are with the boys. Maharaj Balaram and Arya are with them so I decided to bring Suthanu here. We met Sikandi halfway and he escorted us here," Bhama said causing Aaratrika to smile.

" Come, let me braid your hair," Aaratrika said to Suthanu who blushed and bite her lower lips.

" Are we allowed to join the festival Maharani ?" Suthanu asked causing Aaratrika to frown while the triplets glanced at each other as they heard the yearning in Suthanu's voice while her face looked composed.

" Off course you are!" Aaratrika said and ushered her towards the thick rug while the triplets smiled widely.

" Maasa, can Suthanu wear our dress ?" Ananditha asked causing Aaratrika to shake her head.

Suthanu swallowed her saliva and looked away while the girls looked at Aaratrika who smiled and placed her hand on Suthanu's chin, nudging her chin up and peered into the eyes that belonged to her sister.

" She doesn't need to wear your clothes before I have prepared her own set of clothes. My Suthanu deserves the world under her feet," Aaratrika smiled and kissed Suthanu's forehead.

Suthanu blushed and hugged Aaratrika's waist causing Aaratrika to chuckle as she wiped her eyes before making Suthanu sit infront of her.

" Not only that, your Kakashree has prepared gifts for all of you. You will be wearing that for the festival," Satyabhama said causing the girls to smile.

" Me Khaki ?" Vatsala chimed causing Satyabhama to chuckle and lean over. Vatsala grinned as the woman tweaked her nose.

" He got a special present for you," Bhama said and Vatsala cheered.

Charvi's eyes widened as she saw Uri walking inside the room carrying a small tray of refreshment. She nudged her chin at her personal maid who gulped and looked at her with wide eyes as she shook her head slightly.

Charvi's face paled and she nod at Uri who looked apologetic at Charvi and left. Charvi sighed out causing the others to look at her.

" Why the long face Charvi ?" Sikandi asked causing Charvi to blush as she shook her head.

Aaratrika pursed her lips and glanced at Rohini who gave a small smile as she nod her head slightly. She let out a small sigh and began to braid Suthanu's hair.

" Will the celebration be in grand scale this year with the common folks ?" Rukmini asked causing Aaratrika to smile and nod her head.

" Maharaj Balaram's never celebrates without his people," Bhama said and the others chuckled.

Devaki walked inside with a few maidservats from Dwarka holding a tray each.

Each woman sat infront of each girl and began applying Mehendi on their palm and the back of their hands.