~29~

"You are the one who must stop," Eleanora insisted, waving a finger at Anthony. "Before-"

"Before what?" Anthony questioned. "Before we both finally do something for ourselves?"

He licked his lips and looked Eleanora up and down slowly, letting out a long breath. He knew that if he kept himself in the vicinity of Eleanora, the lust and want of her would take over.

"Please go inside," he finally commanded. "Go . . . in . . . side."

"What did I tell you about you and your orders," Eleanora reminded, narrowing her eyes.

The two gazed at each other, not knowing who would make the first move. Then, they collided, kissing deeply. Eleanora felt a warm bubbling inside her as she felt Anthony's hands gather her dress and make his way between her legs, causing a moan to leave her mouth.

"I will stop," Anthony said, stepping away and putting his hands up.

"Do not stop."

"I will stop," he repeated, though his actions didn't match his words.

"For once in your life, refrain from being a gentleman, Anthony. When I say do not stop, I mean, do not stop," Eleanora said sternly, wanting Anthony more than anything she's ever wanted before.

Their lips crashed with heavy breathing, and before Eleanora had a chance to form a thought, Anthony was already stripping her of her gown, exposing her in her undergarments. The chill of the evening made her shudder, but Anthony's touch soon warmed her up. He kissed her shoulders and neck and chest, and finally, he was doing everything he wanted to do to her chest that he was fantasizing when she stood up during tea at Danbury House.

As Anthony too stripped from his clothes, Eleanora couldn't help but smile during their kissing and touching. After so many years of want and desire, they were finally going to be intimate and harmonize. When Anthony's waistcoat and white shirt were off, Eleanora could't help but stop kissing to gaze at his chiseled chest and run her fingers over the rise and falls of his muscles, recalling to when she tended to his injured back and did the exact same thing.

"Good god, Anthony," she whispered breathlessly, smiling at the sight, which made him smile.

As they kissed, Anthony swiftly removed Eleanora's hair from her updo, placing both hands to the back of her head to press her closer into the kiss. He ran his fingers through her hair, sighing at how soft and curly her hair was, recalling how it felt against his cheek as he instructed her how to hold a rifle.

With a smirk, the viscount lowered himself to his knees, kissed Eleanora's stomach, past her waistline, and down to her thighs as he removed her of her stockings. The trail of kissing and biting made Eleanora shiver from pleasure, and not from the evening chill.

They arranged pillows and blankets from the nearby chairs to lay out on the floor as cushioning, and Anthony layed Eleanora down, kissing her as his fingers trailed her thighs and in between her legs. She moaned into their kiss as she felt Anthony's fingers pleasure her, and grinded against his hand.

"Are you ready?" Anthony asked, separating from the kiss.

"Ready for what?" Eleanora asked, out of breath.

"My priority tonight is pleasuring you," Anthony said, before kissing down her chest and stomach.

Eleanora closed her eyes, feeling his lips on her midthigh and pelvis, before pleasure erupted in her as he used his tongue in between her legs. Her breathless moans were the only sound in the night and the viscount kept his eyes glued to her face, becoming more aroused the more he watched her moan at his actions.