~32~

The chapel was decorated in blue and emerald; blue signifying the Bridgerton color, and emerald signifying Eleanora. There were also hints of turquoise and teal scattered throughout, which is the color as a result of blue and green mixing as to signify the union.

The orchestra had already been playing for quite some time, and it was time for Colin, and then Benedict, to walk down the aisle. They took their places beside the marriage officiant, who was a priest and not an archbishop like during the previous ceremony. Then Anthony walked down the aisle. As he scanned the room at the guests, he felt like he turned over a new leaf.

When the groom reached his spot beside the priest, he turned to his brothers smiling at him, and looked at his family in the pews, which only consisted of Francesca, Gregory, and Hyacinth, since the others were with Eleanora.

As if on cue, Eloise walked down the aisle with a bouquet of green tulips, and then Daphne. Eloise looked as if she was forced against her will and had a gun to her head if she didn't participate at the ceremony. Daphne's expression was the polar opposite, and Anthony could detect the future sister dynamic between the duchess and his bride.

The music from the orchestra calmed for a moment once Daphne and Eloise reached their places. Anthony's stomach fluttered, anticipating the view of his beautiful bride after Colin and Benedict's reactions to her dress caused the suspense to practically kill him.

As Eleanora walked down the aisle on Violet's arm, the music swelled gracefully and Anthony beamed at the sight of Eleanora.

"She's gorgeous," he whispered to himself.

As the bride continued walking down the aisle, he could hear Hyacinth comment from the pews to Gregory, "She looks like a princess!"

Once Violet and Eleanora reached the end of the aisle and Violet gave her away and sat down in her seat in the pews, Eleanora shakily stood across from Anthony.

"Hi," she said softly, smiling at her groom.

"You look absolutely stunning," Anthony commented in a whisper.

His eyes scanned her up and down and his head shook in amazement that a woman could look as beautiful as Eleanora did in that moment. She was a literal angel standing before him.

As the bride and groom repeated their vows from the wedding officiant, they both grinned widely as they got closer to putting the wedding band on Eleanora's finger, on saying their "I do's" and kissing.

Eleanora looked over Anthony's shoulder, and Benedict winked at her, and Colin smiled, both in encouraging manners.

As Anthony pulled off Eleanora's gloved left hand one finger at a time, it felt like an eternity as he removed it, and the two kept eye contact as he slipped the ring on Eleanora's finger, causing a joyous tear to slip down her cheek.

Finally, as the priest said "You may now kiss the bride" the whole chapel applauded as the viscount pulled his viscountess in by the waist and brought her lips to his. Eleanora placed her hands on Anthony's shoulders, smiling between kisses. They both separated and faced the pews. They held hands and held them up, cheerfully signalling their matrimony before walking back down the aisle.

~~~

Back at Bridgerton House, where the reception was held in the foyer, one by one the groom and bride welcomed each guest and thanked them for attending.

As the guests spread out to socialize or feast, Eleanora stood by her husband, who had his hands clasped behind his back. As she scanned the room and watched her guests socialize and enjoy the reception, Anthony couldn't help but look at her dearly.