✧☆If I Smile,☆✧

Summary:
People find out that Dream is being tortured so they let him out. He goes into a coma but... Why were his eyes and that soft smile the only things awake?

Notes:
its dnf time again!!!
but its short :(
and george ascending into madness as dream is comatose.

lets get it lol

------------------------------------

Work Text:

"George, it's time to leave. It's late." said Sapnap. The said male sat still in the chair, ignoring his best friend. He was hunched over, staring at the man who laid in the bed. "He's going to be fine! Don't you trust Philza and Techno protecting him?" George continuted to ignore him. The ravenette sighed, defeated as the man didn't budge. "Well then, if you're staying here, at least sleep tonight. I'll let Techno know you're staying." No response.

"Bye, George."

The brunette tighened his grip around his lover's cold hand, "Why are you staring at me like that?" He whispered. Loosening his grip around Dream's hand, he caressed it. "Why are your eyes so beautiful?" George got up, his hands reaching for Dream's face.

"How did you become this way?" He asked. "Don't you know you're safe? Please, just give me a sign." George pressed his forehead against Dream's forehead, feeling the warmth on his own chill. "Quackity isn't here to hurt you." (Quackity was currently in custody of Pandora's Box, awaiting for his court trial.)
Dream laid still. Those unblinking eyes of his confused George. "Your eyes are awake, so why aren't you responding?" George directed his eyes to Dream's lips, looking at the somewhat comforting smile.

"Do you want me to smile...?"

"I'll give you one, just for you."

"If I smile, will you wake up?"

Notes:
Okay I know it's short but that's all my ideas-

————————————————————————————————————
This story was created with the same person as the last chapter if you skipped it, it was @Kankun and they also have a wattpad account so it's @muffchoil Sorry for the short chapter again

Link:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/33229114
————————————————————————————————————