✧☆After The Deed☆✧

Summary:
Dream lets the dreamon take control while he is in the cell with Tommy. Prison was already breaking the god, so why not? Only, once he wakes up he is lead to an execution by the people he once thought would be his family.

:(

-Torture
--Violence
-Death

Dream hated his cell.

When he had planned, the prison with Sam he had left the inside mostly up to the creeper hybrid. He was regretting that now. The cell was barely taller than him, making it cramped and suffocating. The lava wall managed to fill the small room with a blistering heat but at the same time suck out any warmth. The obsidian was hard and unforgiving, almost impossible to sleep on and a constant reminder of his isolation. The few things he had in his room did nothing to ease the boredom that came with months in the cell- not that he had any now.

It was always supposed to happen. After all, the prison was built for him. Well, him and his demons… Dreamons?

Nightmare was still there, sitting in his mind and waiting for someone -anyone- to visit so that he could come out and play. It had, after all, been like that since L’Manburg was first made, since dream foolishly believed the monster’s promises of peace on his server and unity. From then on, Nightmare had taken over whenever it wanted, terrorising dream’s friends, his family… but nobody had noticed, so maybe they weren’t as close as Dream thought. They all just accepted that he did all of these things.

He was alone.

:(

---

:(

It had been three weeks since Tommy was trapped in here with Dream. The older man had fought so hard to stay in control, stopping nightmare from fully unleashing its wrath on the young blonde. He failed. Maybe It was when Tommy killed the cat, when everything Dream lost came crashing down on him, that Dream gave up full control. He let the Dreamon consume him and do whatever it wanted.

It was only days later Dream awoke from deep in the subconscious, as Fundy had managed to exorcize the boy after somehow sneaking into the prison. Not that he was let out, no. Fundy had left with a sneer “Now you can live with what you’ve done, completely alone.”

After all, it was Dream’s fault.

He let the dreamon in.

He deserves everything for what he had done.

And he would take it.

Whatever happened while he was out, that was his fault too.

He was weak.

:(

---

:(

Time seemed to move slower without Nightmare to talk to, even if all the latter did was taunt him over his failures. It had only been a day since Fundy’s visit. He learnt this when Sam entered his cell, which was weird because Sam could do all he needed from his little Warden’s Office. The hybrid stormed over to Dream, pulling out a pair of handcuffs and icily growling the word “hands” before slipping the metal around his wrists.

Pulling Dream to his feet, Sam (none too kindly) dragged the man to the exit of the cell, earning a quiet yelp. He grinned as the man who had caused so much pain seemed to struggle, he deserved everything he got, everything he was going to get.

Dream’s heart was racing as he was led out of the prison, followed by three guards and Sam decked out in full netherite. The blonde gulped, this looked awfully like an execution. Not that he was scared of dying, no, in fact, he would welcome death with open arms. There was one small problem… he was immortal, a god- the god of battle strategy to be precise. The whole SMP were going to find out, and he was scared. Scared of what torture they’d put him through because he couldn’t die.