02

Jaehyuk ring the bell. No one is answering. He pressed the passcode of that house and opened the door. Yes. Asahi told him the passcode when he was drunk before. And he let Jaehyuk to use it in case he didn't heard the bell or when his parents are not home.

He walked toward Asahi's bedroom. Asahi was there all of the time. Watching the movie on a quite high volume. Loud enough to make him didn't heard the bell sound when Jaehyuk rang the bell earlier.

Jaehyuk walked in.

"Yah. You're here all the time?" Jaehyuk asked. Asahi flinched a bit and turned at Jaehyuk.

"Oh. It's you," Asahi said before continue to watch the movie. Jaehyuk saw the beer can Asahi's holding.

There's some of empty cans beside him too. How much did this guy drink?

"What are you doing here?" Asahi asked.

"Mom told me to check on you because your parents are visiting your family in Japan," Jaehyuk said.

"Isn't your parents are not home as well? They're on a business trip, right?" Asahi asked. "They should worry about their son than asking their son to check on the neighbor's son,"

"I know right," Jaehyuk said. "Gimme that beer,"

"Get it by yourself at the kitchen. This house is basically your second house," Asahi said before taking a sip of the beer.

Jaehyuk took the beer can and sit next to Asahi before he drink the beer.

"Yah. You didn't hear me?" Asahi asked. Jaehyuk didn't even look at him. He looked at the television where the movie is still playing.

"What kind of movie?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Not sure. It was started as an action but suddenly it turned kind of like mystery and now it looked mellow," Asahi said. "The start was so good,"

"Really?" Jaehyuk asked. He sat there, watching the movie with Asahi. Suddenly, the scene turned steamy where the leads deep kissing each other.

Jaehyuk glanced at Asahi for a bit. Kind expecting to see what kind of expression will that guy wore watching this kind of thing. But Asahi still will his poker face. No change than before. The freaking same expression.

Jaehyuk sighed. He mentally laughed at himself for expecting something.

"Have you kissed someone?" Asahi suddenly asked. Jaehyuk quickly turned at Asahi.

His eyes are still glued at the television. The steamy scene is getting hotter.

"I have," Jaehyuk said. "Why? You haven't?"

"Of course I have," Asahi said. "We even kissed before, remember?"

"That's just an accident, Sahi-ya. It doesn't count," Jaehyuk said recalling the moment Asahi's lips met his during a game because their friend pushed Asahi toward him.

"Yeah. True," Asahi said. He still didn't look at Jaehyuk. "But I haven't use tongue,"

"Why? You curious?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Kind of," Asahi said. "I wonder how it feel,"

"Why? You have someone you want to deep kiss already?" Jaehyuk teased. Asahi didn't replied him right away.

"Yeah," Asahi said. He turned at Jaehyuk with a serious face.

Jaehyuk didn't expect that Asahi will actually answer his question. He just teased his friend. Asahi took back the beer can from Jaehyuk's hand and drink it.

"You want to experience it? To know how it feel?" Jaehyuk asked.

"How?" Asahi asked. Jaehyuk smirk.

"Stick out your tongue," Jaehyuk instructed.

"Why?" Asahi asked.

"Just do it. You want to know how it feels, right?" Jaehyuk asked.

Asahi nodded. He then stick out his tongue. To his surprised, Jaehyuk suddenly sucked his tongue for a moment before pulling away. Leaving Asahi quite confused.

"How does it feels?" Jaehyuk asked.

"I don't know. Doesn't feel anything," Asahi said plainly.

"Here. Do what I did to me," Jaehyuk stick out his tongue. Waiting for Asahi to make his move.

Asahi copied what Jaehyuk did to him before but before he could pull away, Jaehyuk pushed his tongue deeper into Asahi's cavity. Caressing Asahi's tongue inside his mouth.

Asahi didn't push him. He tried to copy whatever things Jaehyuk is doing with his tongue in his mouth. Jaehyuk pulled away after a while.

Both of them exchanged stares. Asahi turned at the television. The movie already ended. How long did they do that?

"Ehem," Jaehyuk cleared his throat. "I should just go home for now,"

Before Jaehyuk can fully stand on his two feet, Asahi pulled his hand. Forcing him to now sat on his bed.

Asahi stood up and moved to sit on Jaehyuk's laps. Facing him, cupping Jaehyuk's face.

"More," he said. Jaehyuk eyes got widened as he heard that words came out from Asahi's mouth. He didn't expect that.

"Are you serious?" Jaehyuk asked. Asahi didn't answered his questions. Instead, he started to kiss Jaehyuk on his lips.

Asahi nibbled Jaehyuk's lips making him hissed before kissing Asahi back. Their lips moved in sync. Their heads tilted to where they sure the angle is right and continue to devoured each other's lips.

"How shameless are you," Jaehyuk said, breathless after both of them pulled away. He's trying to catch his breath. Asahi's hands caressing Jaehyuk's face features softly.

"So what?" Asahi said while still staring into Jaehyuk's eyes. His fingers trailing on Jaehyuk's eyes, nose, lips.

"I didn't expect you're this good. Are you sure you haven't deep kissed anyone?" Jaehyuk asked. "It felt so natural,"

Asahi licked Jaehyuk's lips making him flinched a bit. How brave this guy can be?

"You know what. If we continue this. It won't stop just at kisses," Jaehyuk warned.

Asahi didn't say anything but purposely grinded his bottom on Jaehyuk's laps making Jaehyuk grunted while he tilted his head back, slightly shook his head as he tried to denied the sensation he's feeling. Asahi smirked at that guy's reaction before he kissed Jaehyuk's adam apple.

"Hamada Asahi," Jaehyuk said in a deep voice while stopping him to do anything on his upper body anymore by holding Asahi's shoulders.

"Do me," Asahi smirked. He tried to seduce Jaehyuk by wearing an expression that the female lead used to seduce the male lead that he just saw on the movie just now.

Jaehyuk stunned for a while seeing that expression on Asahi's face. It left him speechless.

"Don't regret it," Jaehyuk said before kissing back Asahi who's still on his laps.

At first, Jaehyuk is the one who lead the kiss but not long after that, Asahi started to fight back and tried to push his tongue in Jaehyuk's mouth. Jaehyuk let him do whatever he want while he started to undress Asahi.

Asahi pulled out from the kiss for a while just to let Jaehyuk pulled his shirt off him and quickly find Jaehyuk's lips back. Sucking, licking and nibbling Jaehyuk's lips and tongue like no tomorrow.

Jaehyuk giggled and slightly pushing Asahi to break the kiss. Asahi panted heavily but his eyes are still on Jaehyuk's lips.

"Why are you rushing so much? I'm not going anywhere," Jaehyuk said.

"In case you suddenly change your mind," Asahi said. He lightly kiss Jaehyuk's adam apple before taking off Jaehyuk's shirt.

"You know how to make me go crazy," Jaehyuk said before resuming to kiss Asahi.