04

Asahi walked through the gate. He can feel the eyes of the students around him are on him.

It's not like they didn't always look at Asahi whenever Asahi passes them. But today, it's kind of different and Asahi noticed it.

It felt like even more people are looking at him but less greeted him. Asahi quite sure he didn't wear any weird outfits.

Asahi also make sure that he didn't exposed any marks left by Jaehyuk last night. The one that most probably will be seen was the one on his upper chest but it was covered perfectly under his shirt, buttoned up.

He rubbed his nape. Is there any marks there? He need to check on it.

"Mor-" Hyunsuk paused as Asahi approached. "-ning Asahi,"

"Morning," Asahi stopped to greet his classmate.

Hyunsuk also acted quite different. Hyunsuk has been looking at him from head to toe and repeatedly doing the same for a few minutes. So, it might not be on his nape, right? Since Hyunsuk just looking at him from the front.

"What are you doing?" Asahi finally asked after Hyunsuk has been scanning him without any words for minutes.

"Did you changed your make up or something?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I didn't even wear any make up to begin with," Asahi answered. "Why? Is there anything on my face?"

"N-no. Not really," Hyunsuk said. "You just look. Kind of different than usual,"

"Oh," Asahi nodded. Did he expressed his emotion too much on his face? Or is it the 'glow' that he has been reading about before. You know... THAT glow. "I'll go to the class first,"

Hyunsuk just nodded before Asahi walked passing him, walking toward the lecture hall where their first class will be held at.

"Isn't that Asahi?" Jihoon asked. Hyunsuk shouted a bit because he's shocked. He was observing Asahi when Jihoon suddenly appeared. Jihoon didn't even intended to startled him.

"Yeah. That's Asahi," Hyunsuk caressed his own chest, calming himself down.

"He looked different," Jihoon said.

"Yeah. He does," Hyunsuk said. "He kind of looked.. Sexy?"

"What? Are you interested in him?" Jihoon asked.

"What the hell? No," Hyunsuk said. "What I mean is, he gave out a sexy aura for some reason,"

Jihoon think for a while after hearing that from Hyunsuk. Then, a smirk creep out on his face.

"Yah. What are you thinking about? You creepy," Hyunsuk said.

"Just some possibilities," Jihoon said. "They probably did it,"

"Did what?" Hyunsuk asked.

"You know what I'm talking about," Jihoon whispered on Hyunsuk's ear before gently ran his index finger from Hyunsuk's neck up to his chin.

Hyunsuk quickly touched his left ear as that gave him goosebumps. Hyunsuk's eyes widened as he glared at Jihoon.

"Y-yah. We're at the college," Hyunsuk said, almost stuttered.

"I know. I know," Jihoon said while playfully smirk at him.

"Stop doing that, you stupid," Hyunsuk hit Jihoon's back.

"Ouch," Jihoon giggled and pretended as if Hyunsuk hit him hard. He then smirk back at Hyunsuk. "Do what, dear?"

"That," Hyunsuk pointed his index at Jihoon's lips. Jihoon kissed Hyunsuk's index finger making the smaller quickly pulled in his hand. "Seriously. Stop,"