09

"Stop staring. You might make a hole on his face with your stare," Jihoon told when he noticed that Jaehyuk has been staring at Junkyu for quite a while.

Why? Because apparently Asahi chose to be pair with Junkyu for their pairing project instead of Jaehyuk.

"And why are you not with Hyunsuk?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Can we not talk about him now?" Jihoon sighed. "I've told you to make your move fast or else someone else will. It seems like Junkyu is that someone else,"

"Shut up," Jaehyuk said.

"Tsk! Someone is jelly," Jihoon said. "But really. Junkyu always keep saying that he actually interested in Asahi even before you're stopped disliking Asahi. He probably already planned to date him for a very long time but still planning for a right time to do so. And probably he is the guy who confessed to Asahi,"

Jaehyuk just rolled his eyes at Jihoon.  The time passes really slow for Jaehyuk. The usual 2 hours class usually passes real quick as it's one of his favourite class. But not today.

He couldn't help but keep on glancing at Asahi and Junkyu who are pairing for the project.

"Focus. Can't you?" Jihoon asked.

"I am," Jaehyuk said. Jihoon sighed. He took Jaehyuk's phone and typed something on it. "What are you doing?"

Jihoon showed the text message he just sent to Asahi.

'wait for me after class today. we're going home together. i have something to talk to you'

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" Jaehyuk asked almost shouting at Jihoon.

"No. You need to tell him what you actually feel and stop acting like teenagers please," Jihoon said.

And Asahi did read the text and replied him with a simple 'OK'.

After their class ended, Asahi told him to wait for him at the gate. And Jaehyuk did. He's waiting for Asahi at the gate while thinking what he should tell Asahi because he don't really have anything to talk to Asahi like Jihoon's text that he sent on Jaehyuk's behalf to Asahi. Even if Jaehyuk did has something to say, he doesn't know what and how to start it.

"Waiting for Asahi?" Jaehyuk turned at the voice that he really recognized. It's Junkyu.

"Yeah," Jaehyuk answered. "You?"

"He told me to wait as well," Junkyu said. Jaehyuk just nodded. Asahi didn't plan to tell him that he already accepted Junkyu's confession and they already going out, right?

"Can I ask you something?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Sure. What is it?" Junkyu asked him back.

"You like Asahi?" Jaehyuk asked straight to the point. Junkyu chuckled.

"I didn't expect you'll ask me this," Junkyu said. "I've told you so many times. I care about him. I care about Asahi. And yes. I like him,"

"Have you confessed to him?" Jaehyuk asked.

"What do you think?" Junkyu teased. "Why?"

"No. Nothing," Jaehyuk said. He didn't even know why he's asking this to Junkyu.

"Sorry for making you wait," Asahi said as soon as he arrived.

"It's fine. I can wait for you no matter how long it takes," Junkyu said. Asahi just giggled hearing Junkyu's words. Asahi took out something from his bag and gave it to Junkyu.

"That's the book I told you. I lent it to Jeongwoo. He said that he forgot to gave it back to me. I have to meet him at the study room just now," Asahi said.

"Oh. Thanks. You know you can give me this anytime, right? But still. Thank you," Junkyu said.

"No problem," Asahi told.

"I'll be going first. Get home safely," Junkyu said.

"You too," Asahi said. After Junkyu already disappeared from his sight, Asahi turned at Jaehyuk. "What is it?"

"What?" Jaehyuk asked him back.

"You said you have something to talk to me," Asahi said.

"Ah..." Jaehyuk just remembered about it. "Can we go to my apartment? We'll talk there,"

"Sure," Asahi said. Both of them walked toward Jaehyuk's apartment that's not so far from the college. As soon as they entered Jaehyuk's apartment, Asahi asked. "So.. What is it?"

Jaehyuk sat on the couch in the living room. Asahi followed him and sat on the other couch there. Jaehyuk stared at Asahi.

"Sahi-ya," Jaehyuk called him. Asahi hummed in response. "Kiss me,"

"Eh?" Asahi looked confused.

"Kiss me. I need you to kiss me," Jaehyuk said. Asahi just smiled before he stood up and walked toward Jaehyuk. Asahi leaned down as he's still standing and Jaehyuk is sitting on the couch. He place a soft kiss on Jaehyuk's lips fast before he stand up straight.

"Is that okay?" Asahi asked.

"No. More. Kiss me more," Jaehyuk told. Asahi leaned back down but before their lips met, Jaehyuk pulled Asahi to sit on his laps. "You're slow,"

Jaehyuk slammed his lips on Asahi. Starting to kiss him on his lips. Asahi just go with Jaehyuk's pace and kiss him back. Somehow Asahi could felt that Jaehyuk is kind of desperate with the kiss. As if he's wanting something, a confirmation.

"Have you decided to date him?" Jaehyuk asked after they broke of the kiss they shared.

"About what?" Asahi asked, breathlessly.

"Is it Junkyu?" Jaehyuk asked, without actually answering Asahi's question just now.

"About what?" Asahi asked again. He already had an idea on what Jaehyuk is trying to say right now.

"The guy who confessed to you," Jaehyuk answered.

"What make you think that?" Asahi asked while caressing Jaehyuk's cheeks.

"Because you said that I know him better than you. Among my close friends, it's Junkyu who has been openly telling me that interested in you," Jaehyuk said. "Do you like him?"

"Well. I don't dislike him," Asahi said. "It's fun to be around him too. Just nice and calming,"

"So... It is him," Jaehyuk said, sounding quite down. "Have you give him your answer?"

"Why?"

"Can you.. not date him?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Why? You wanted to date him instead?" Asahi teased.

"Fuck no. Who ever want to date a guy like him?" Jaehyuk shook his head.

"Why not? He will be a really good boyfriend. Who ever dated him, will be really lucky," Asahi said. Asahi suddenly got more idea to tease Jaehyuk. "Ah! I just noticed that Junkyu always pouting like every single time. It's really cute, you know. His lips are so cute and looked so plumped. Like has he got his first kiss yet? He doesn't look like someone who will kiss someone first. Did someone already kiss him? With that lips probably someone already di-"

Jaehyuk stopped Asahi from keep talking by kissing him on his lips, again. They started to nibbling each other's lips before they started to use their tongue in process. Jaehyuk didn't let Asahi to take the lead like what he usually do. This time he's the one who keep leading the kiss. And it make Asahi dizzy.

"Still thinking about Junkyu's lips?" Jaehyuk asked. Asahi is still breathless, almost shaking after the intense kiss they had.

"I'll still going to say yes," Asahi said after manage to catch his breath and calm himself down. "To that confession,"