07

"What are you looking at?" Jihoon asked when he noticed that Jaehyuk has been staring at him for quite a while. Jaehyuk didn't respond to right away and just continue to stare. Jihoon sighed. Sometimes he just don't understand his friend's action even though they already friend for more than 10 years. Jaehyuk sometimes is quite unpredictable. "Yoon Jaehyuk what do you want from me?"

"You like Hyunsuk, right?" Jaehyuk suddenly asked. Look. An unexpected question from Jaehyuk. Like very random. Jihoon and Hyunsuk is not that close. They rarely even talked to each other when they're in the college. Well. They did had a one night stand few months before. And that's it's. They never even meet each other if it's not for classes, let alone for them to talked to each other. And for Jaehyuk to asked that question is just a little too random.

"What with your so random question, Yoon Jaehyuk? Did I look like I like him? I've told you that we just slept together once. And that's it," Jihoon said. "Why?"

"Didn't you always look at him when he's passing by?" Jaehyuk asked. Jaehyuk knew about him having a one night stand with Hyunsuk before but Jihoon didn't recall him talking about Hyunsuk other than that time. Because there's no need for him to talk about Hyunsuk. They're not even that close to begin with.

"I looked at anyone who passing by when I'm not talking. Is that means that I like everyone who I looked at? Having one night stand doesn't mean that I like him," Jihoon said. He noticed something is off about Jaehyuk today. "Yah. It's not really about me liking Hyunsuk that you wanted to asked about, right? Spit it out. What are bothering you actually, huh? Tell me,"

Jaehyuk stared at Jihoon. He let out a sigh.

"Asahi told me that someone confessed to him," Jaehyuk said.

"And what's the relationship between someone confessed to Asahi and me liking Hyunsuk?" Jihoon asked.

"He didn't tell me who. And I don't actually want to know who that person is," Jaehyuk said. "But he said that I know that person better than he did,"

"Ah...  I see," Jihoon nodded. "And?"

"The people who're possibly confessed to Asahi are only you, Junkyu, Jeongwoo and Junghwan. But I didn't know which one of you who did it," Jaehyuk said.

"And why are you suddenly curious about it?" Jihoon asked. "You can just ask Asahi yourself though,"

"I... Ugh. I don't know,"

"Huh. You dont know? Let me tell you. You like Asahi," Jihoon said.

"Of course I did," Jaehyuk said confidently.

"Yeah sure. You like him enough to sleep with him," Jaehyuk's eyes got widened when he heard that from Jihoon. Jihoon smirked. "Yah. Do you think I'm dumb enough that I can't figure out what happened between the two of you? You guys are basically friends with benefits,"

"And someone still confessed to him knowing that?" Jaehyuk asked. Jihoon let out a heavy sigh.

"Yah. Of course someone will, Jaehyuk-ah. You wanted to own him without you even realized. The way you acted, your gestures toward him, just screamed that he's yours. But you never actually declare anything. You never told Asahi how you feel toward him or asked him to be your lover. But you enjoy your friend with benefits relationship a lot. And Asahi probably already noticed that. Asahi probably want a definite relationship that's why he told you about someone confessed to him. He probably actually wanted to be in a relationship with someone who actually want to. And there's also possibilities that he told you that to set the boundary," Jihoon said. "And I did interested in Asahi, just for your information,"

Jaehyuk looked at Jihoon shocked. Jihoon just smirked at him.

"And there's plenty of people who's willing to make a move first to get Asahi. And if you're still denying your own feeling, Asahi probably already dated the person who confessed to him," Jihoon said. "And who know that person is me but I don't want to tell you about it yet,"

Jaehyuk stared at Jihoon's face for quite a long time. He chuckled. He can tell that Jihoon won't do that. Jihoon won't confessed to Asahi without giving any hint. Jihoon is not that unpredictable.

"Nah. Not you," Jaehyuk said.

"What?!"

"I just know that it's not you who confessed to Asahi. That's make 3 people left. Junkyu, Jeongwoo and Junghwan," Jaehyuk said.

"Yah! How can you easily took me out from the list?" Jihoon dissatisfied with Jaehyuk's statement. "I still might confessed to Asahi tho,"

"You might but you haven't. And seeing how you acted right now, you won't, at least not this time around," Jaehyuk said.

"Look. Jaehyuk-ah. You like Asahi more than just friend. Okay? You enjoys his company, and Asahi probably enjoys being with you as well," Jihoon said. "Just stop being stupid and slow. Just ask him to be your lover. Or else, I will,"

"Ah! Jaehyuk-ah," the two guys turned almost in unison toward the owner of the familiar voice calling Jaehyuk's name. It's Hyunsuk walking toward their direction.

"Ah. Hyunsuk-ah," Jaehyuk said.

"Asahi was looking for you just now. He's in the library before I left. He probably still there," Hyunsuk told.

"Eh? Really?" Jaehyuk took out his phone to check if Asahi called or texted him.

"Ah! He also told me that he left his phone at home," Hyunsuk added.

"I see. Thank you for telling me, Hyunsuk-ah," Jaehyuk said. He stood up, ready to go to the library. "By the way. Hyunsuk-ah. Jihoon like you,"

"Wait! What?!" Hyunsuk asked almost shouted.

"Yah! Yoon Jaehyuk!" Jihoon shouted at Jaehyuk who already left. Hyunsuk turned at Jihoon, and Jihoon just gave him an awkward smile. "No.. Don't listen to him,"

Jaehyuk giggled while walking away toward the library. Even though he didn't really look at Jihoon's face, he can definitely imagine Jihoon's awkward expressions. Jaehyuk just walked straight toward the library. Before he could reach the library, Jaehyuk saw Asahi just walked out from there. Jaehyuk decided to just followed his friend from behind, trying not to make him noticed that he was following him.

"Until where are you planning to follow me like that?" Asahi asked.

"Eh? You noticed," Jaehyuk responded. He walked a bit faster to match Asahi's pace. Jaehyuk looked at Asahi's face who's still facing in front while walking. He can't help but to smile. Jaehyuk gently caressed the Japanese guy's soft hair. "So.. Why is my Asahi looking for me?"

Jaehyuk still caressing Asahi's hair. His hand slowly reached Asahi's nape and still gently rubbed his thumb on the bare skin making Asahi suddenly stop walking. So did Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk still not taking his hand off from Asahi and still staring at that expressionless face of his friend.

"You know what? I'm hungry," Asahi stated. Jaehyuk remembered that Hyunsuk told him that Asahi left his phone. Probably he left his wallet as well that he need to find someone to buy him food? And that someone is Jaehyuk? Make sense.

"Then. You're coming to the right person," Jaehyuk said. "What do you want to have?"

"You," Asahi answered fast.

"Huh?" Jaehyuk kind of clueless hearing Asahi's answer. But then, Asahi pulled Jaehyuk toward an empty club room that's near where they're standing at and pushed him against the closed door before he started to kiss Jaehyuk on his lips. Jaehyuk chuckled after the shorter guy pulled out from the kiss. "What? You hungry for this?"

"I was hungry for a actual food just now but now I need you," Asahi whispered with his breathless voice.

"Sure. Dear," Jaehyuk smirked before he pulled Asahi for another kiss.

Seeing how Asahi acted right now, Asahi probably won't accept his crush confession yet.