01

Junkyu and Jihoon exchanged glances before both of them turned at Jaehyuk and Asahi again. Junkyu and Jihoon sat side by side while Jaehyuk and Asahi sat right across them. They're still waiting for the food they ordered.

The thing that has been bothering both Junkyu and Jihoon is not the food, but how Jaehyuk and Asahi has been displaying excessive skin ship in front of them.

Asahi is showing something on his phone to Jaehyuk who's sitting next to him. Jaehyuk wrapped his right arm around Asahi's waist. Their faces also almost touched while both of them watching something on Asahi's phone that the Japanese guy is holding.

Now, Jaehyuk's left arm caressed Asahi's thigh. Both of them still look unbothered as they keep on watching the video on Asahi's phone.

"Uhuk," Jihoon fake cough, gaining the attention from the two boys who has been sticking to each other like stickers.

"Um... I need to go to the toilet," Junkyu said before he stood up. Jaehyuk and Asahi both nodded before they keep on watching the video on Asahi's phone. Still sticking to each other.

Junkyu looked around. They're quite lucky that the seat they are at is quite far from the seats occupied by the customers there.

"Ugh. Why is it so hot today," Jihoon said sarcastically while fanning his face with his hand. He looked at Jaehyuk and Asahi. Only Asahi who's looking at him while Jaehyuk is still watching the video.

"Are you alright?" Asahi asked innocently. Genuinely worried.

"I'm fine," Jihoon sighed. Asahi really do look like he's so innocent and somehow it makes Jihoon worried. He didn't know what actually Jaehyuk and Asahi's relationship. Like the actual relationship. Yes. They have been telling people that they're friends. But are friends acting like how they did?

Jihoon know that Jaehyuk is touchy type. But it seems like he acted touchier toward Asahi than toward his other friends. The way Jaehyuk being touchy toward Asahi is like they owned each other.

Jihoon is fine with that if both of them aware about it. But he somehow worried about Asahi. Because Asahi rarely showed his emotion. He can't guess what that guy actually thinking about.

The way Jaehyuk treat Asahi is like they're more than just friends while they keep saying that they're friends. Jihoon just don't want Asahi get hurt just because he misunderstood the way Jaehyuk treat him or something.

Even though Jaehyuk is Jihoon's friend, he still worried about the Japanese guy because he looked so naive while Jaehyuk on the other hand looked like the biggest player ever existed. Like, what if Asahi thought that Jaehyuk like him when Jaehyuk didn't like Asahi like how Asahi thought and they suddenly not being friend again for some reason?

"Park Jihoon?" Jihoon turned at Jaehyuk as he heard his friend calling his name.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright? Are you really sick?" Jaehyuk asked. Jaehyuk stretched out his hands to touch Jihoon's face, to check his temperature. Jihoon glanced at Asahi while Jaehyuk doing so.

But Asahi still with his expressionless face while looking at them. Jihoon sighed.

"I'm fine," Jihoon said. "Asahi. Are you okay with Jaehyuk being that touchy with you?"

Asahi looked at Jaehyuk before he looked at Jihoon back.

"What kind of question is that?" Jaehyuk asked.

"I don't know how to answer that question," Asahi said flatly.

"Right?!" Jaehyuk cheered.

"We are outside, Yoon Jaehyuk. Please keep your hands by yourself," Jihoon said. Jaehyuk blinked for a few times.

"Okay," Jaehyuk said. Asahi chuckled a little seeing Jaehyuk getting scold by Jihoon but quickly wear his expressionless face when the other guys turned at him.

"And where the hell is Kim Junkyu?" Jihoon asked.

"I'll look for him," Asahi said. He stood up and walked toward the toilet.

Jaehyuk's eyes followed Asahi until he disappeared from his sight. Jihoon crossed his arms while glaring at Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk turned at Jihoon as he felt like Jihoon is looking at him.

"What?" Jaehyuk asked.

"You like Asahi?" Jihoon asked, still crossing his arms.

"Of course," Jaehyuk said. "I know. I know. I was stupid for disliking him for years. And yes, he's a good friend,"

"No. You didn't just like him as friend," Jihoon said. "Do you love him?"

"What are you talking about?" Jaehyuk asked him back.

"The way you acted around Asahi screams that you guys are more than friends. But both of you still keep saying that you guys are friends," Jihoon said. "Have you ever consider Asahi's feeling?"

"What? Are you telling me that Asahi like me more than friend?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Not exactly. But what if your action make Asahi misunderstood. And have a feeling toward you or something?" Jihoon asked.

"Let it be then," Jaehyuk said.

"Wait! You like him?" Jihoon asked.

"Well. I didn't dislike him. So if he suddenly has a feeling for me, I might consider then," Jaehyuk said. "I can actually imagine if Asahi and I dated,"

"What the hell?"

"I am really comfortable to be around him," Jaehyuk said.

"That's why you've been THAT touchy to Asahi?" Jihoon asked.

"I felt like I didn't touch him THAT much tho. Are you jealous that I haven't being clingy to you after I being friend with Asahi?" Jaehyuk asked.

Jihoon slapped his forehead hearing Jaehyuk's words. This guy didn't get the actual point he's trying to say this whole time.

"Ah. I don't want to know anymore," Jihoon said. "If you are his FRIEND. Act like his FRIEND. If you actually like him more than friend, speak up. Tell him. Or else, you'll regret it in the end,"

"Why I'll regret it?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Just wait and see," Jihoon said. His eyes caught the presence of Junkyu and Asahi who's walking side by side toward their table. "What took you too long, Kim Junkyu?" 

"I was waiting for Asahi," Junkyu said. "Oh! Our food is here,"

The waiter who brought their order put the foods on their table as soon as Junkyu and Asahi sat down. 

Asahi secretly sighed as he forgot to request for no olives on his pasta. He tried to eat the pasta without taking the olives. He's quite hungry. That's why he didn't separate the olive first before eating.

Asahi put down his fork and drink the cola he ordered as he accidentally bite on a piece of olive.

"Why? You don't like it?" Jaehyuk asked.

Before Asahi could replied, Junkyu swapped their plate. He already separated the olive from the pasta. Junkyu ordered the same pasta as Asahi. Asahi looked at Junkyu disbelieve.

"You don't like olive, right? I've picked it out for you," Junkyu said. "Enjoy your meal,"

"But I already eat mine," Asahi said.

"It's okay. You didn't even eat a lot," Junkyu said.

"Thanks," Asahi said while smiling.

"Aigoo. So cute," Junkyu pinched Asahi's cheek. Asahi giggled. "Eat a lot,"

"Okay," Asahi replied. 

Jihoon and Jaehyuk stared at Asahi because they didn't expect that Asahi will act like that and even smile as he usually didn't show any emotions. And Jaehyuk didn't expect that Asahi will express his emotion around someone, other than him.