10

"So...  We have to stop this," Jaehyuk said.

"Why should we? We're going to do this many many more times," Asahi said.

"Are you crazy? Junkyu is my friend. And you are my friend as well. I won't do this. I don't want to make this relationship even more complicated," Jaehyuk said.

"Junkyu?" Asahi asked while chuckle. He really find it funny ever since Jaehyuk mentioned Junkyu's name. It's really clear that Jaehyuk is really jealous of Junkyu.

"Yes. You're going to date Junkyu so we'll need to stop this. If you still want to continue this with me, don't date him. That's all," Jaehyuk said.

"Yah. Who said I'm going to date Junkyu?" Asahi asked.

"Huh?" Jaehyuk didn't really get it. "Isn't Junkyu who confessed to you? And you're going to say yes to his confession. And you two will date?"

Asahi took out his phone and showed him a video. Jaehyuk's eyes got widened as the video played.

"Can we be boyfriend?" the drunk Jaehyuk in the video that Asahi showed asked. Jaehyuk looked at Asahi who's still smiling while holding his phone and then look back at the video.

"Eh?" Asahi's voice asked. It's Asahi who recorded the video.

"I want you to be mine. I want to keep kissing you, hugging you, sleep with you. But with you just being my friend, I don't know. I don't like it," the drunk Jaehyuk in the video said.

"You should ask me when you're sobber," Asahi's voice told.

"But I'm afraid to ask you when I'm sobber. I afraid that you'll reject me. And we won't be like how we are right now," drunk Jaehyuk said. "I've treated you badly for years. You must've disliked me a lot,"

"Who said that?" Asahi asked.

"I just said that!" Jaehyuk said. "I'll wait for your answer. Take your time. I still can wait,"

"What was that?" Jaehyuk asked after Asahi stopped the video.

"Did you see who confessed to me?" Asahi asked.

"Me. But-" Jaehyuk still trying to process what the hell he just watched. "What?"

"Actually you were singing cutely before that confession and I just wanted to record that. But then, you confessed and even asked me to be your boyfriend," Asahi said. "You said that you can wait for my answer. And yeah. I've made up my mind. I want to. I want to be your boyfriend,"

"Wait! So. The one who confessed to me was the drunk me?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Yes," Asahi answered.

"The one that I know better than you did. Me?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Yes, Jaejae-ya. It's you," Asahi said.

"So, I've been overthinking over nothing?" Jaehyuk asked.

"What are you overthinking about?"

"When you said that I know that person better than you did, I thought it's one of them. Either Jihoon, Junkyu, Jeongwoo or Junghwan. I-" Jaehyuk sighed.

"So? Wanna be my boyfriend?" Asahi asked.

"I love you," Jaehyuk said.

"I know. I love you too," Asahi said. "So? Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"May I?" Jaehyuk asked.

"You may," Asahi said. "You're really cute being jealous of Junkyu,"

"You looked so close to him. I don't like it," Jaehyuk said.

"You know. He's the only one who I told about your drunken confession," Asahi told.

"Why did you tell him about that?" Jaehyuk asked. He can't imagine how Junkyu thought about him. He might find him really hilarious for acting like how he did.

"Because he told me that he'll help me to make you realized your feeling toward me," Asahi said.

"That's why he keep on saying that he care about you and interested in you in front of my face? Because of that?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Well. He did said that he actually interested in me before. Way before we're friends," Asahi said.

"What?!" Why he never know about that? Junkyu never showed that he liked anyone before so he never aware about that. But how? When? Jaehyuk suddenly felt frustrated knowing that Junkyu did interested in Asahi.

"He already has a boyfriend. So don't worry about that," Asahi said.

"Wait! What did you said?!" Another shocking fact. He never know that Junkyu is dating someone. He's quite sure that no one actually know about that either. But, wait.. "Am I the only one who isn't aware that Junkyu is dating someone or what?"

"I feel like the other kids know that he's in a relationship but they just didn't know who he boyfriend is. That's all," Asahi said.

"So, I'm the only one who's clueless about that," Jaehyuk sighed.

"Hey. Cheer up. I'll tell you who his boyfriend is," Asahi said.

"You know who his boyfriend is?!"

"Yeah. But first," Asahi suddenly pulled the neck of Jaehyuk's shirt down and bit on Jaehyuk's flesh.

"Auch! Hamada Asahi. Remember that you're not a vampire or anything," Jaehyuk said.

"I just wanna mark you," Asahi said.

"It will faded soon too," Jaehyuk said.

"So, I'll mark you everyday then," Asahi said. Jaehyuk chuckled.

"You've did that even before we're officially boyfriends," Jaehyuk said. Asahi suddenly kissed Jaehyuk's lips before he smiled at him.

"I love you," Asahi said.

"You know what? You're not going home today," Jaehyuk said before he scooped the smaller guy's body in his arms and brought him inside the bedroom.

°

"So... You guys are officially dating now?" Jihoon asked. Jaehyuk and Asahi nodded. "Good. So, Yoon Jaehyuk please take care of Asahi well,"

"Yah. Aren't you supposed to say that to Asahi? Aren't you're my friend? You make it sound like Asahi was your friend first before me," Jaehyuk said.

"We don't really care about you. We care more about Asahi," Jeongwoo said. "If he hurt you in any way, don't afraid to tell us. We know how to deal with him,"

"Yah!"

"You can stop glaring at me if I'm close to Asahi, Yoon Jaehyuk," Junkyu said.

"Yah! It's your fault to fall for him before and not telling me about your boyfriend," Jaehyuk said. "But knowing who your boyfriend is, I feel like I know why you didn't introduce him to us or anyone,"

"Why should I tell you? It's not like anything will change if you know about it," Junkyu said while pouting.

"Wait! You know who Junkyu's boyfriend is?" Junghwan asked.

"You told him?" Junkyu asked Asahi.

"You didn't said that it's a secret," Asahi said innocently. Junkyu sighed.

"I should've see this coming," Junkyu said.

-END-