sickness 2

~✦ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ✦~

Normally, I would've introduced myself first. But instead, I just stood there shyly looking at the green-hooded male. In return, I was greeted with a warm smile.

Gathering up all my confidence, I decided to finally say something.

"Yello..? "

Is all I said. It sounded like hello but also yellow? Ugh.. What is wrong with me. I probably made a bad first impression.

Nudging me, I looked to the side to see my dumbass brother smirking at me. Suck a dick Tord I yelled in my mind. As I turned my gaze back to the boy in front of me, I was surprised at how close he suddenly was.

"Boo-"

Out of reflex, I yelped and stumbled back and kicked his shin, making him groan in pain. Oh no... No no no no no no no no no no no.. I fucked up. I thought. He only looked back up at me in surprise before I stood up and held out a hand for him to take.

" I.. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to kick you.."

I managed to sputter out. His eyes only seemed to have saddened. Taking a sigh he took my hand and lifted himself up.

"No no, don't worry, it was my bad. I shouldn't have scared you. "

I couldn't help but give him a soft smile as he smiled back at me. I just went in and hugged him.

...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! WTF AM I DOING! WE ONLY JUST MET-

GAAH!! PANIC MODE PANIC MODEE-

Oh wait.. This actually feels nice.. It's quite cozy. I don't want to let go noww

Why is he  pulling away.. Nuuuuu >:c

My thoughts suddenly came to a stop as I left the boys grasp. Wait. I never got his fucken name!

"Oh wait- what's your name again? "

"It's Edd. Yours? "

"Y/n, nice to meet'cha Edd. "

..sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴡs' ʜᴏᴜsᴇ..

"-and so she slipped and fell! "

*laughter from the whole group*

"Ah.. This..-This is just like old times! "

Tord continued. I know he's my brother and all, but does he ever shut up? He  never talks this frickin' much. Did he miss those guys THAT much?

Something smells fishy here. And no, it's not Matts new pet fish. Hopefully they never ate fish in front of Mr. Swims-A-Lot™. That would've been pretty traumatizing.

Anyway, as they finished laughing, we all set off to sleep. Since there was no room for me, Edd offered me to sleep in his room as he has a bunk bed. 

Pretty convenient, huh? Picking up my bags, we set off to his room.

..ᴇᴅᴅ's ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴀ ɢᴏᴅ..

Entering his room felt like heaven. The fresh smell of cola resided within the soft green painted wall. Dark wooden floor clicked  underneath my slippers as I finally got to the bed.

"Hey uh.. Y/n..I can't sleep. Want to talk? "

I heard  a voice from below ask me. I sat up from my bed and  carefully sled down the ladder, sitting on the edge of Edd's bed.

"Hey Edd! What's up? "

I said, trying to make conversation. Looking at him, I took-a-look of what he was wearing. A T-shirt saying  smĕ̈g heă̈d̆̈ and dark green shorts matching his normal attire. His curly warm chocolate brown hair seemed to go in every direction, as if he never brushed his hair. But it was cute.

"Eh nothing really, just talking to you right now. "

He laughed, making me giggle back. This is so weird. I feel as light as a feather, but as well as happy. It almost made me light headed from how it was.

"Welp anything fun we can do? "

"We can draw? "

"Oo sure! "

We walked over to his desk where a certain cat fellow resided and slept at the moment. I awed at her/him while Edd grabbed a paper and 2 pens.

We sat at the table and began drawing. I wasn't the best artist, but when it comes to a cartoonish art style? Count me in.

I decided to draw Edd as he seemed have drawn me. Aw.. That's cute. -PHS NO WHATFH AM I THINKUIHING ---

I felt flustered. Wtf. Why now? Anyway.. Finishing my drawing, I decided to show it to Edd, only to realize he was already staring at it quite interested. 

I looked at his and gasped. It was so nice! It looked better than what I thought. Not that I'm underestimating him or anything, but damn!

After that we went back to his bed and talked until we finally managed to fall asleep.