sickness 3

.ɪ'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀʙᴏʏ.

~✦ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ✦~

I was awoken by feeling something soft touch my forehead and shuffle under me. That second, I snapped my eyes immediately open, only to see Edd underneath me with his arms around me. I could feel myself dying from how innocent and cute he looked at that moment, but at the same time I felt like I was in heaven.

I felt like throwing up and laughing and crying at the same time. Suddenly, a cough errupted from my throat, making Edd turn his attention towards me.

''Y/n..? Are you feeling alright? You look kind of pale.. ''

Edd said, making my stomach churn by his sweetness. Ugh.. I've literally been here for like a fucking day and I'm already sick.. My eyes stinged as tears threatened spill, my ears ringed as my vision was filling with a sea of black dots until it was all black.

..

ᴇᴅᴅ's ᴘᴏᴠ

What the.. Did she just pass out? Well.. that was one way to say no I suppose. My memories from last night and this morning replayed in my head on loop, as if it were the best day in my whole life.

Excitement and sudden rush of energy filled me as I got a great idea. I could take care of Y/n! She seems sick, so I could. I'll just ask Tord and Tom for some help, since I doubt Matt would be able to be any help.

Almost forgetting Y/n is here, I went to check up on her and wrapped her in one of my fluffy green blankets. Leaving the room as quiet as I can, I took a run to the stairs, almost slipping while going as fast as I can.

..ᴅᴏᴡɴsᴛᴀɪʀs..

I sped downstairs, only to bump into a short figure. Could be either Tom or Tord. The figure was now on the floor rubbing it's head slightly from the inflicted pain.

''Oh- I'm sorry! I didn't mean t- Tord? ''

''Oh hey Edd. Everything alright? You seem a bit.. worked up? ''

He said, his Norwegian accent following not to far behind. Quickly, I took his wrist and dragged him up the stairs to my room. He tried to wriggle out of my grip, but gave up realizing he actually couldn't. Everytime his head hit a step he would let out a yelp or an 'OW!'

''So Edd.. *nervous laugh* Why are you -OW! dragging me up the stairs? You know that my heads ba- OW! against the stairs? I can walk b- OW OKAY STOP IT!''

Edd released him, making Tord completely roll down the stairs like a ragdoll. Yauch. Though Tord seemed to be fine, when he stood up, he only rolled his neck, stretching it, and making it crack. That sort of freaked out Edd, but as they finally came to the top of the stairs, all his progress was lost.

Rushing up to Tord one more time, he picked him up bridal style with a death glare boring straight through his skull. Tord shuddered, and finally decided to shut the fuck up. As they came upstairs, (finally, took them long enough) Edd realized he wasted 20 fucking minutes and that Y/n could be dying.

With newfound determination or something, he rushed even quicker and threw Tord onto the soft green carpet.

''WHAT THJE FU-''

Edd quickly slapped his hand over Tords mouth to which Tord only groaned in pain. He frickin' fell down the stairs, got slapped, was thrown onto the floor and was slapped again over his mouth. Why the fuck me. Tord thought.

"Your sister. "

Edd said breathlessly pointing at the caramel haired boy's twin, limply laying on his best friends bed.

".. What.. What happened to her? "

He asked, tilting his head to the side in a questioning manner. Edd only looked at him sharply, before exhaling the breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"She woke up pale and just fainted after like 5 minutes. And so I brought her dowN- so she wouldn't fall? "

Edd lied, trying to deny they cuddled this morning. Tord seemed suspicious of his lie, but quickly shook it off.

"Ah. You and your wonderful caring nature Edd. Now let me come see her. "

Tord said, but Edd stopped him, putting his hand to block the way, as if in a protective manner. I'm not sure what that sentence meant, but just pretend you understood it. 💀

"Ah-ah-ah. Promise me you won't do anything weird do her? I mean, I know she's your sister and all, but knowing you, better give ya a warning."

The red hoodie boi just stood there dumbfounded at what his friend said. Why da fuck does everyone think I'm that bad?! He thought, but shook it off, just like every other second thing.

..ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʏ/ɴ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ..

"Yep. She's definitely sick. "

Tord said. Edd nodded in response. At this point, he was agreeing too much his neck and head now hurts.

'Hopefully she'll wake up soon. She's been asleep for a day. '

Edd thought as Tord left. Pondering weather he should or shouldn't, he decided he will snuggle next to you.