number 1 fan //Edd x famous!reader// PART 2

~✦ᴇᴅᴅ's ᴘᴏᴠ✦~

"Hello? Edd, is that you? "

Her soft voice asked. I almost choked on my cola when I heard it.
"Yeah, it's me. Sup? "

I tried to sound chill, but in reality, my heart was anxiously racing 100 miles per hour and I started sweating. Dang, am I that nervous-

"I think you've bought all the cola in the shop so... Mind if I come over to borrow some? "
I nodded but then realized she can't see me, so I just agreed and sent her my location. She said it's the house next door that she's staying in, so it's pretty close.

Not even 2 minutes later, there's a soft knock on the door. I ran from my room to answer the door as quick as I can, almost slipping here and there.
Finally opening it, I was met with Y/n. I stared at her in awe, as she only smiled at me.

"Hey so uh- come in if you'd like. Make yourself at home"
I said, letting the woman in. She set herself in the couch comfortably, as I bought a few cola cans.

"Also- sorry if this is somewhat rude, but would you mind if I stayed here for a while? I'm not sure if you know, but I have to go to a convention where I have to sign my books, since I'm kind of a writer haha-"

"Nahh, don't worry it's okay. But you don't want to go to the con? There are probably going to be lots of people. "

"Eh, I don't really like those, too much people are around me. "

She grabbed her phone and texted someone, and then turned back to me.
"Well, what do you want to do? We've got a whole day ahead of ourselves now"

She smiled like a child getting candy after a week of not having any. I snickered, and recommended we try drawing. Of course, she agreed, and we went to my room. Entering my room, we were greeted by the smell of cats and cola, as for Ringo was resting peacefully on my bed.

"Aww! You didn't tell me you had a cat! What's their name? "

"Ringo "

I replied cheerfully, grabbing a few sheets of paper and some pens and pencils. Setting them know the table, I suggested Y/n sits and I stand, but she declined, saying I should sit and she should stand. Eventually we get stuck sitting in one chair, super close to each other. A lovely day, innit?

As we drew. And scribbled, I made a little drawing of me and Y/n, as Y/n did the same. Y/ns was pretty good, but so was mine. I felt pretty proud, so I just sticked the papers to the wall like my other drawings.

After that we sat at my bed and grabbed some cola. I suggested we watch a movie, while Y/n suggested we watch a show. After a short argument of "no let's watch a movie/ show instead" we eventually decided we are going to watch The cats.

~✦after watching a few episodes✦~

At this point it's pretty late, Y/n has fallen asleep on my chest, and I can't help but to play with her straight/curly/wavy/messy hair. It was pretty soft and silky, somewhat better than petting Ringo even. After a short period of time, I could feel myself dozing off as well, with Y/n in my arms.

Sure, I didn't get an autograph, but I got an amazing  c̶̶r̶̶u̶̶s̶̶h ̶ friend instead.